Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 01:53 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
These people train on how to provoke others into attacking them then they play victim. Its part of the gig.

kind of like how the Palestinians attack Israelis then retreat to elementary schools and you children as shields. its all the same.

its what the left does. they have made an art out of this sort of thing.

Kudos to the police for understanding the game an arresting the bad guy. should have taken the rest in for conspiracy.
^^^ This, Here. Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 02:01 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Nothing more than a bunch of Soros a $ $ losers....

Old 01-24-2017, 02:01 PM

15,861 posts, read 21,438,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
This is what the left calls "peaceful protests."

this and far worse.
Did you miss the headline of this thread specifically noting "Antifa"? Google it.

Antifa=/= "the left"

Aside from 500 photos of the same burning trash can and vandalized limo, the protests were mostly peaceful. People like Antifa and the anarchists are separate entities that should be treated as such, just like most conservatives would reject being lumped together with Richard Spencer and his minions.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:07 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Did you miss the headline of this thread specifically noting "Antifa"? Google it.

Antifa=/= "the left"

Aside from 500 photos of the same burning trash can and vandalized limo, the protests were mostly peaceful. People like Antifa and the anarchists are separate entities that should be treated as such, just like most conservatives would reject being lumped together with Richard Spencer and his minions.
ok. that doesn't change anything. these guys on this video are trained professionals. they know how to provoke others to attack them.

that's what I said.

its kind of a thing with these leftist protest groups.

I do not believe every democrat or liberals is the same as a "leftist" or a PROG. but the those progressives and the hard left groups are nasty people who will do anything. its a proven demonstrative fact. over and over they hurt people and damage property.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:07 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Nothing funnier than watching a black-bloc teenybopper playing 'revolutionary' get his face smashed in by a productive Capitalist.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:49 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Cities should pass ordinances that protesters cannot wear masks for security reasons. One of those violent thugs dressed like burqa bandits could murder someone and no way to identify them.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:50 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
They asked for it ... they got it ... then cried like the little b!t(hes they are!

Old 01-24-2017, 02:53 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
They should have just let them pass.

Of course, as SOON as something happens bad to them, they go whining to the police. Yet, they came there to protest the police.

That's what happens when you have stupid, millennial white kids who live and grew up in swanky, suburban Connecticut homes who think they're doing people a favor because of things they read on Facebook, by dressing up in black, coming to DC, and "protesting" for a cause they don't even know anything about.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:19 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
They should have just let them pass.

Of course, as SOON as something happens bad to them, they go whining to the police. Yet, they came there to protest the police.

That's what happens when you have stupid, millennial white kids who live and grew up in swanky, suburban Connecticut homes who think they're doing people a favor because of things they read on Facebook, by dressing up in black, coming to DC, and "protesting" for a cause they don't even know anything about.
That one masked guy yelling aggressively is scary. I don't see snowflake, I see terrorist even though he is complaining like a little beeitch to the cop. He is not protesting peacefully. I know some women just walking on the street were pushed and hit by the thugs during the inauguration weekend. Antifa is an anarchist group that does not protest peacefully so they should not be allowed to gather.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:27 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
That one masked guy yelling aggressively is scary. I don't see snowflake, I see terrorist even though he is complaining like a little beeitch to the cop. He is not protesting peacefully. I know some women just walking on the street were pushed and hit by the thugs during the inauguration weekend. Antifa is an anarchist group that does not protest peacefully so they should not be allowed to gather.
I want to say they're thugs/terrorist...they're trying to be. But a real thug doesn't hit someone from behind and run away, or cries to the police when they get hit.

I see them as Whiney brats throwing tantrums and attacking/destroying things. But yeah I kinda agree with your point. Personally, id just never be scared or feel threatened by any of these clowns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies