Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2017, 10:29 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
Women should be allowed to abort that is all there is to it..
I'm not asking about current law, but just about your personal opinion. Do you believe it should be lawful for a woman to go to a doctor late in her third trimester and have an abortion just because she decided she didn't want the baby?

I say that should be illegal, because it's a human life that would be ended without a good reason.

What say you?

Old 01-25-2017, 10:31 AM

274 posts, read 120,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
More women die from complications of childbirth than from termination. Way more. So with your VERY smart and well thought-out proposal, there are more dead right-wingers (and more dead right wing babies). Hooray!
WDF?Did you just applaud the loss of babies o.o you are messed up sir o.o

Old 01-25-2017, 10:32 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm not asking about current law, but just about your personal opinion. Do you believe it should be lawful for a woman to go to a doctor late in her third trimester and have an abortion just because she decided she didn't want the baby?

I say that should be illegal, because it's a human life that would be ended without a good reason.

What say you?
99.9% of women do not change their minds about having a baby in her third trimester. it's a false narrative. women who undergo late term abortions do so because there is something seriously medically wrong with either the baby or herself. women do not undergo third term abortions for no reason. it is highly restricted. it is 1% of all pregnancies.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

What say you?
Honestly I don't like it but that was HER choice...and it is HER body and it is HER child So my opinion should not matter?

I don't like the misuse of abortion,I think abortion has its place,but if it crosses those bounds something should be stated,but again it is her choice.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:35 AM

1,160 posts, read 712,532 times
in modern civilization, abortions have been ILLEGAL and socially abhorrent for thousands of years. . . and now all of a sudden we celebrate them?! what have we become?

Old 01-25-2017, 10:35 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
What do you have against rightist women? Shouldn't they get equal treatment?
Not in this case. I want them to be oppressed so they make more right-wing babies. I want to empower the left-wing women to have child free lives that allows them to focus solely on lefty things like cutting off/growing a penis or white self-hatred.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:36 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
Quote:
WDF?Did you just applaud the loss of babies o.o you are messed up sir o.o

It was a facetious response to the poster crowing about "leftist" women dying from abortions. You know, once his "plan" to "force" leftist women to have abortions goes through and is federally funded.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Not in this case. I want them to be oppressed so they make more right-wing babies. I want to empower the left-wing women to have child free lives that allows them to focus solely on lefty things like cutting off/growing a penis or white self-hatred.
WDF don't be arrogant or corrupt FAQ

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
99.9% of women do not change their minds about having a baby in her third trimester. it's a false narrative. women who undergo late term abortions do so because there is something seriously medically wrong with either the baby or herself. women do not undergo third term abortions for no reason. it is highly restricted. it is 1% of all pregnancies.
Quote:
Honestly I don't like it but that was HER choice...and it is HER body and it is HER child So my opinion should not matter?

I don't like the misuse of abortion,I think abortion has its place,but if it crosses those bounds something should be stated,but again it is her choice.
For both of you, do you think third trimester abortions of babies that are perfectly healthy with no serious threat to the mother be legal?

You either think they should be legal or illegal, which is it?

1,160 posts, read 712,532 times
do Pro-aborters understand that the mainstreaming of abortion was done to promote population control among non-white populations?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies