Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 08:51 PM

8,326 posts, read 6,417,109 times

Advertisements

[quote=RaymondChandlerLives;46973639]The Dems were gunning for a 3rd straight GE victory (always difficult to pull off), and lost narrowly. HRC even won the popular vote by a substantial margin, with the Dems picking up seats in Congress.

What's so embarrassing about the loss? Oh right, they lost to Donald Trump, the single biggest moron in the history of US politics.

The single biggest moron in US history is walking all over you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 06:13 AM

626 posts, read 625,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
As a matter of fact I am.

Overall, as human beings:

Undocumented immigrants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gump supporters.

If it were up to me (and the majority of Americans), most would be on a path to citizenship right now. Unfortunately, evil prevailed on November 8th so they'll have to wait. I guess Gump could theoretically deport them all before his wretched presidency ends, but that's not likely. I don't see the +200 sanctuary cities budging on this issue, and any attempt at withholding federal funds will be fought vigorously in the courts, so he's on his own.
You are wrong a majority of people do not want a path a citizenship for Illegals and even a majority of Legal Immigrants I have talked to want them to get deported. So Pasadena can go ahead and fight the Feds, hopefully I will be gone before they lose the funding because I still have kids in school here.

Undocumented immigrants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Illegals.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:20 AM

626 posts, read 625,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr6035 View Post
I'm married to one of those "brown people". She wants them out. Come here the right way or get the F--- Out.
Same here but I married a Filipina and brought her here. She seriously looks like she is Hispanic and gets mistaken for one all the time. She hates it when people come up to her speaking Spanish and they can't speak English.

But the myth being portrayed by the Left Wing media is that Trump wants to send ALL Immigrants back and that is not the case. I will give you an example: My neighbor came over to my house one night to watch football and we got alittle toasted, he knows I am a Trump supporter and then proceeds to ask my wife "Are you ready to go back to the Philippines? Because Trump is going to send all the immigrants back."
She was rather put off by that and asked him where he heard that and he said "Univision news". She then said that he will deal with the Illegals and deport them not someone like her who went the Legal way to get here.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:07 AM

4,628 posts, read 3,390,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfx1024 View Post
You are wrong a majority of people do not want a path a citizenship for Illegals and even a majority of Legal Immigrants I have talked to want them to get deported. So Pasadena can go ahead and fight the Feds, hopefully I will be gone before they lose the funding because I still have kids in school here.

Undocumented immigrants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Illegals.
So you selected a random sample of legal immigrants and conducted your own poll...?

Multiple opinion polls consistently show the vast majority of Americans support a pathway to citizenship:

Exit poll: Majority of voters oppose border wall, support path to citizenship | Washington Examiner

More Republicans Favor Path to Citizenship Than Wall | Gallup

Old 01-27-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Same here but I married a Filipina and brought her here. She seriously looks like she is Hispanic and gets mistaken for one all the time. She hates it when people come up to her speaking Spanish and they can't speak English..
Good for your and your wife. Of course your wife is going to agree with you. You are the one responsible for bringing her here!

Old 01-27-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
yes...seriously. Coming to the country illegally is a crime. But honestly, as the Pres has said this is also going to help Mexico become great again, or at least greater then they are now. Beyond criminals and gang members, Mexico also loses thousands of their best citizens to the US who want a chance to create a better life. Now they can can all go back and/or stay put and help contribute to their own country which is a win/win
As a technical matter describing an immigrant as illegal is legally inaccurate. Being in the U.S. without proper documents is a civil offense, not a criminal one.

Regardless of terminology, I'll take a hard working (non-criminal) illegal immigrant all day long over an adulterer with three wives who thinks it is his god given right to grad women by the P...

Trump's "diplomacy" with Mexico is a joke. Pena is a centrist by Mexican political standards. Trump should be thrilled to work with such a moderate (even if they don't agree on everything). If we wind up with a Mexican Trump or a Mexican Hugo Chavez that will be bad for the U.S. and bad for Mexico. But Trump's rhetoric is only encouraging the extremists in Mexican politics.

Last edited by Astral_Weeks; 01-27-2017 at 07:45 AM..

Old 01-27-2017, 08:02 AM

992 posts, read 781,618 times
I have been the victim of 4 auto accidents over the years that were caused by illegals, and not just from Mexico. Each time they did not have insurance. I have also trained at least 10 Latino Americans as Tool & die makers/Mold Makers which is not an easy trade to learn. All of them came to America Legally had green cards and most eventually earned their citizenship. It's "NOT FARE" to all the hard working immigrants that came here Legally.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:18 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Same here but I married a Filipina and brought her here. She seriously looks like she is Hispanic and gets mistaken for one all the time. She hates it when people come up to her speaking Spanish and they can't speak English.

But the myth being portrayed by the Left Wing media is that Trump wants to send ALL Immigrants back and that is not the case. I will give you an example: My neighbor came over to my house one night to watch football and we got alittle toasted, he knows I am a Trump supporter and then proceeds to ask my wife "Are you ready to go back to the Philippines? Because Trump is going to send all the immigrants back."
She was rather put off by that and asked him where he heard that and he said "Univision news". She then said that he will deal with the Illegals and deport them not someone like her who went the Legal way to get here.
That's the thing . There is so much fake news that's been put out their by CNN , Huffingtonpost , the list goes on and on that spreads this nonsense .
They have to outright LIE to make their case . It's foolish as Trump himself is married to an immigrant .
There are many many good legit reasons for not tolerating illegal immigration . Just on principle it's not a good idea to tolerate the breaking of laws . Besides that there are economic and safety issues too .
We will see once the list of crimes committed by illegals is published that they do commit crime and aren't all sweet angels like the Los Angeles Times and other liberal media has been telling us for years .

Trump made a good point that there is all this talk about how sad it is that immigrant families might get broken up . What about the people killed by illegals that will NEVER see their family members again ? Media and the left never seem to care or talk about that . These are people that should of never been in this country !

Old 01-27-2017, 09:30 AM

4,314 posts, read 3,992,385 times
In a rural Minnesota town, a young illegal male pulled a girl off her bike on a summer afternoon as she rode on a bike trail and raped her.

His lawyer used this defense....."since he didn't understand English, he had no way of knowing if she said ....no....or ....stop...."

That ILLEGAL had no business even being in our country.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:42 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
In a rural Minnesota town, a young illegal male pulled a girl off her bike on a summer afternoon as she rode on a bike trail and raped her.

His lawyer used this defense....."since he didn't understand English, he had no way of knowing if she said ....no....or ....stop...."

That ILLEGAL had no business even being in our country.
Wow disgusting ...
And how could a lawyer lie like that when they know the real truth.

Hillary Clinton also defended a child rapist earlier in her career .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies