U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-16-2006, 11:44 AM
 
421 posts, read 244,539 times
Reputation: 66

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
You voted for Bush and I haven't one iota of sympathy if you are broke or losing money. Part of being a democrat is having the sense to vote for one's self interest. Far as my house? It's all electric and I drive a honda. So, bite me. And read my posts above to get the true picture of what is really going on over there.

I made a fortune in Real Estate here in Phoenix. I've never had more money in my life. I also have a good job here in Phoenix. I'm about to re-invest and make some more money in another state. That's how it's done. I have prospered during the Bush administration. I got into the housing market and took advantage of the low interest rates. I was making a point that you missed. I notice you like to make money and you are big on complaining about Corperate America. Why don't you re-distribute your money to the poor. Why won't you pay more than your share of taxes to the government? They will except extra. I am not for re-distribution of my money and not for higher taxes. If I want to give to charity I will do so.

As far as reading all your post, what else are you saying besides Bush attacked the World Trade Center? What is left to read?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-16-2006, 11:54 AM
 
421 posts, read 244,539 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
And I forgot to mention the sanctions against Iraq:



Worth a read and more can be found here...

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0401c.asp

What about the oil for food program? The money never got to the people.

Nothing that America does fuels these fanatics. It's their religion that fuels the hatrid. Whether you are blinded to this fact or not, American is a force for good in this world. It maybe the only one left for good. Wake up before it's too late!!

What type of a world will our children and our grandchildren have to live in, if we don't beat this terror back. Thank God for the men and woman in our military that believe in this mission and are willing to risk their lives. What type of respect do thet get a home? We ought to bow down and kiss these people's feet for what they do. They don't deserve to be treated like the American media and the democratic party is treating them. You people talk about other being intolerant, you have no idea what it's like to not be able to spread your hatrid toward your country. Be happy you live in America and are free to talk as much trash and lies about it as you can muster up. It's still the greatest country in the world. I hope we don't have to find out in this lifetime how other countries live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 11:56 AM
 
Location: SF, CA
431 posts, read 294,369 times
Reputation: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
You voted for Bush and I haven't one iota of sympathy if you are broke or losing money. Part of being a democrat is having the sense to vote for one's self interest. Far as my house? It's all electric and I drive a honda. So, bite me. And read my posts above to get the true picture of what is really going on over there.

I voted for President Bush and I'm doing very well. I drive a GM vehicle and my heating, my hot water and my stove-top and oven are natural gas. And I'd love to bite you! Conspiracy Theorists have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than throw out links to other conspirators. Never, ever a shred of evidence (because there is NONE; there was NO conspiracy) ~ just all pure speculation! When you are CAPABLE of offerinig up a person directly involved in the bringing down of the towers, let us know.

Movin'on is not only your ID here but it's something you should be doing...

Lannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 12:04 PM
 
421 posts, read 244,539 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
I voted for President Bush and I'm doing very well. I drive a GM vehicle and my heating, my hot water and my stove-top and oven are natural gas. And I'd love to bite you! Conspiracy Theorists have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than throw out links to other conspirators. Never, ever a shred of evidence (because there is NONE; there was NO conspiracy) ~ just all pure speculation! When you are CAPABLE of offerinig up a person directly involved in the bringing down of the towers, let us know.

Movin'on is not only your ID here but it's something you should be doing...

Lannie

I appreciate your post Lannie! I'm sorry I can't give you more rep points I have to spread them around first, but you are on top of my list!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 12:13 PM
 
Location: SF, CA
431 posts, read 294,369 times
Reputation: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
I appreciate your post Lannie! I'm sorry I can't give you more rep points I have to spread them around first, but you are on top of my list!!!

You're welcome, sweattea! And congratulations on your prosperity! Our economy has been doing so well - new stock market records! Maybe that's why movin'on stays chaffed; who knows? She may be upset because the elastic in her pantyhose is shot! :-)

I've been reading this thread for a while (although I've tired of trying to follow all the links movin'on would have us look at. I just don't have time to suffer fools...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,725,852 times
Reputation: 2096
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
I appreciate your post Lannie! I'm sorry I can't give you more rep points I have to spread them around first, but you are on top of my list!!!
I gave her points, finally a couple of people that dont buy into their bull!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 12:20 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,725,852 times
Reputation: 2096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
You're welcome, sweattea! And congratulations on your prosperity! Our economy has been doing so well - new stock market records! Maybe that's why movin'on stays chaffed; who knows? She may be upset because the elastic in her pantyhose is shot! :-)

I've been reading this thread for a while (although I've tired of trying to follow all the links movin'on would have us look at. I just don't have time to suffer fools...
I second that!!!!! I am still waiting for this real proof, but they never get around to posting it!!! But then again, they talk like they want us to release Saddam, like we were unfiar in our capturing of him, cause "he isnt that bad"!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,725,852 times
Reputation: 2096
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
I made a fortune in Real Estate here in Phoenix. I've never had more money in my life. I also have a good job here in Phoenix. I'm about to re-invest and make some more money in another state. That's how it's done. I have prospered during the Bush administration. I got into the housing market and took advantage of the low interest rates. I was making a point that you missed. I notice you like to make money and you are big on complaining about Corperate America. Why don't you re-distribute your money to the poor. Why won't you pay more than your share of taxes to the government? They will except extra. I am not for re-distribution of my money and not for higher taxes. If I want to give to charity I will do so.

As far as reading all your post, what else are you saying besides Bush attacked the World Trade Center? What is left to read?
People sem to forget we have had a real good economy. Great news on your PHX investments, wish I had been here to enjoy it!!! Good Luck with your future investments, hope you pick a good state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 01:11 PM
 
421 posts, read 244,539 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I gave her points, finally a couple of people that dont buy into their bull!!!

I hope we are more than a couple
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2006, 01:14 PM
 
421 posts, read 244,539 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
People sem to forget we have had a real good economy. Great news on your PHX investments, wish I had been here to enjoy it!!! Good Luck with your future investments, hope you pick a good state.

Thanks Nea1! It just really boomed here in Phoenix. We did buy at the right time. I am picking Charlotte NC. Looks good up there by Lake Norman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top