Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 09:47 PM

421 posts, read 348,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Read Synthetic Terror and you might look at 9/11 differently. Long read, and difficult at times because of "intelligence-speak", but there's an awful lot in it that makes perfect sense.
I doubt intelligent speak is anywhere in that report. Sounds like a UFO theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2006, 09:50 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
What does disturb me is McVeigh was executed and not any of these Islamofacist.

Just what is an Islamofacist?

Old 12-01-2006, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
I doubt intelligent speak is anywhere in that report. Sounds like a UFO theory.
Gee, maybe you should focus on what an FBI veteran has to say in this thread, ya think? Might be better than discussing the sort of stuff you'd like to reduce this thread to. Just a thought.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:37 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,577,581 times
SO which is it? Bush is the most intelligent criminal in the history of the world to pull off such a diabolical act. OR he is just a dumb hick that cant find his ass with either hand

Old 12-01-2006, 10:56 PM

112 posts, read 69,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuckie View Post
SO which is it? Bush is the most intelligent criminal in the history of the world to pull off such a diabolical act. OR he is just a dumb hick that cant find his ass with either hand

That has to be the milion dollar question!!!

Old 12-01-2006, 10:59 PM

421 posts, read 348,513 times
Quote:

He would have to be one of the most clever Presidents that ever lived. Why then do the libs make fun of his stupidity when he is a mastermind?

Old 12-02-2006, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Do you agree or disagree?

I'm quite sure most of you are familiar with the controversy at this point in time. Before I provide links to substantiate this, I'd like to get a read as to where people are coming from.

The 911 Commission did not do their job. There are SO many unanswered questions, and much remains to be addressed. What do you think?

All tall buildings especially this size has been engineered to sway. Between the sway that was over extended, heat and weight that in itself was the cause of the building collapsing.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Bush did not do this and I don't think you'll find anyone who thinks he did.

Now, Cheney OTOH...he was in charge that day and he's not dumb.

I have more evidence in case anyone would like to respond to the points given in what I put forth.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuban View Post
All tall buildings especially this size has been engineered to sway. Between the sway that was over extended, heat and weight that in itself was the cause of the building collapsing.
Have you ever witnessed a controlled demolition? I have. Those buildings fell in the same way.

It's not a question of HOW the buildings collapsed, rather who was behind what happened that day to cause them to collapse. Even if they fell as you say, the question remains re: who was behind what caused them to go down.

Old 12-02-2006, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Have you ever witnessed a controlled demolition? I have. Those buildings fell in the same way.

It's not a question of HOW the buildings collapsed, rather who was behind what happened that day to cause them to collapse. Even if they fell as you say, the question remains re: who was behind what caused them to go down.

The discovery Chanel had a few contractors that demonstrated the art of bringing down a buiding. Not only was it a lengthly technique but it required lots of drilling. The sway was the major contributer to the collapse of 911. Listen, I am not one of these people that dismiss all conspiracy theories but this one has way to much stacked up against it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies