Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 01:43 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,480,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
I know I have a left point of view. That much I admit, but I have to be fair and look at the big picture. I don't quite understand why people are so threatened by this topic. Perhaps I overstated my case, when I said 911 was an inside job, but it does get people thinking even if it seems outrageous.

The one thing I know is that it's not beyond the realm of possibility and why can't we have an independent investigation? Why wouldn't people want this to happen? For some reason Americans refuse to entertain the notion that we could ever become like other countries, as if in some way we are superior. I don't get it.
I think the one thing I've learned about this topic from reading this board alone is exactly how threatened people are by going anywhere near it.

It's very striking that it really appears to me that so many of the people that write us off as conspiracy theorists and kooks don't seem to have done any of their own research on the possibility- they just dismiss any other version of 9/11 aside from the government's out of hand.

I'd have a lot more respect for the anti-conspiracy crowd if they showed they've done their own research and objectively reached their conclusions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2006, 03:12 PM

112 posts, read 69,337 times
Quote:
I know I have a left point of view. That much I admit, but I have to be fair and look at the big picture. I don't quite understand why people are so threatened by this topic. Perhaps I overstated my case, when I said 911 was an inside job, but it does get people thinking even if it seems outrageous.

The one thing I know is that it's not beyond the realm of possibility and why can't we have an independent investigation? Why wouldn't people want this to happen? For some reason Americans refuse to entertain the notion that we could ever become like other countries, as if in some way we are superior. I don't get it.
Let me start by saying movin'on. We need people like you to question our ethics. But the reason why this has not been investigated is because there is nothing there.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:32 PM

454 posts, read 905,333 times
Quote:
And this is good too.
---------------

Ted L. Gunderson
Senior Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)
Well, I tried to stay away from this one, but, what the heck.

Movin'on, while I invite a response, this is not posted for your pleasure. You have obviously sold your soul to the whole 9-11 conspiracy and I don't think there is anything anyone can ever say to make you believe otherwise. That's too bad.

This post is for anyone who is reading this thread and finds that references from high ranking people that where quoted by Movin'on and saying "whoa, maybe there is something to all of this".

Ted Gunderson is the main "proof" that movin'on is showing us. His credibility is founded on being the head of the FBI in LA. While there is no doubt that he had this position, he "retired" in 1979. That would make him 48 years old... when he retired. Odd.

I don't know why he retired, but I do know what he wrote. This is from the mind of this man:

"The Finders-A CIA front established in the 1960's. It has top clearance and protection in its assigned task of kidnapping and torture-programming young children throughout the U.S. Members are specially trained government kidnappers known to be sexual degenerates who involve the kidnapped children in satanic sex orgies and bloody rituals as well as the murders of other children and slaughter of animals.
They use a fleet of unmarked vans to grab targeted children from parks and schoolyards. In doing so they use children within their organization as decoys to attract the victims close to the vans where they are grabbed by adults. They then drug the children and transport them to a series of safe houses for safe keeping. They are then used in their ceremonies for body parts, sex slaves and some are auctioned off at various locations in the northern hemisphere. In the past they have been auctioned off near a location in Nevada and Toronto , Canada . Marion David Pettie, the leader of the cult, is an identified homosexual pedophile and a CIA officer

Also from his warped mind:

I've got documentation that goes back to 1776. Adam Vissow (sp?), who established the Illuminati, I think that's when really they made a first - the first real organized effort to control the media, to control the population, and to take over and destroy the sovereignty of various nations, and to destroy our religions. And I have a video, a four-hour lecture that I give, on the Illuminati, and how it affects our lives today. And if any of you folks are interested in that four-hour lecture - and it's dynamite stuff, I've been told - been complimented many times on it - you can send $35...

This is not somebody else quoting what he is saying. It's his own thoughts. Anyone with any common sense has to say "he's nuts" when you hear this. Fellow readers, these are the kind of persons that feed this whole 9-11 bull.

Can I prove that it was not an inside job? No. For me, I don't need to. I look at one fact that the 9-11 nuts cannot dispute:

Take a moment and think about what would have been required to pull this off. Setting up the trade center tower for implosion. Coordinating the planes and Norad so that they could accomplish the flights. Sending a missile into the pentagon and assuring that there would be NO eyewitnesses. Getting rid of the plane and all the passengers that were supposed to be in the plane. Go on and on for all of these theories. Imagine the coordination required.

Now, imagine the number of people who would need to be "in on it" to make it work. It would take hundreds to thousands to do this. All of these people would:

1. be willing to be part of executing 3000 Americans.
2. Would be willing to not say a word, a vow of silence.
3. Have no concience after the fact as they see Americans dead, knowing that they are assesories to murder.
4. tell no relative, or if they do, have not one single relative come forward

Possible? Yes. Probable, No. Practical? Not on my life.

This probablity of this would be like going up into a jet fighter at night, doing mach one, dropping a dart from the plane and having the dart hit dead center on a dart board that is on the ground.

So, movin'on, I am not interested in debate on this issue based on the theories of some nut cakes and odd balls or low level miltary personel who heard some thing that after the fact sounded weird etc. etc. We have yet to hear even one substative fact from one reliable source. Not one. So, until someone pulls the thread that unravels this whole tangled web, it's not even worth talking about for me.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:46 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,474,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dufferz View Post

Movin'on, while I invite a response, this is not posted for your pleasure. You have obviously sold your soul to the whole 9-11 conspiracy and I don't think there is anything anyone can ever say to make you believe otherwise. That's too bad.

This post is for anyone who is reading this thread and finds that references from high ranking people that where quoted by Movin'on and saying "whoa, maybe there is something to all of this".

[..]
You said it. I was wondering when you would show up. lol I'd point you but I got to spread it lol.

Last edited by Yac; 12-04-2006 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: quote shortened

Old 12-03-2006, 09:15 PM

454 posts, read 905,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhyrnut View Post
You said it. I was wondering when you would show up. lol I'd point you but I got to spread it lol.
Thanks nhyrnut.

I tried so hard to ignore this one, but when I am slow pitched a softball like this , it is so hard not to swing away .

Old 12-03-2006, 11:05 PM

922 posts, read 1,908,230 times
thanks dufferz for the input. now movinon please tell me where they buried hoffa? that was a very small job that required only afew people to carryout. oh and im not angry at you, thats laughter you here in the background.

Old 12-04-2006, 02:21 AM

328 posts, read 239,837 times
Dufferz...great post, as usual...at least you took the time and effort to respond. As for my opinion, I agree totally. You know what they say...two people can keep a secret...if one of them is dead.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:25 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,448,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark6052 View Post
thanks dufferz for the input. now movinon please tell me where they buried hoffa? that was a very small job that required only afew people to carryout. oh and im not angry at you, thats laughter you here in the background.
How would I know and why would I care? His death has not shaped our foreign policy, nor did 1000s upon 1000s lose, or will lose, their lives over him, rather an official version which isn't even true. Again, 85% of Americans aren't buying it as packaged, so I am NOT in the minority.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dufferz View Post

Ted Gunderson is just one person. Does anyone recall that story on the cover of the Washington Post back in 1989 implicating the white house in a sex scandal of midnight call boys? I can provide the link and you can even see the photo and even read more about "it."

Be that as it may, there are MANY high level folks out there who are not buying the official version. Robert Bowman is one of them, and I've posted his take here before. I hate to have to go dig this up again, but I will, as it had been deleted in another thread...it's not quite what I posted, but you can watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS9umF92R60

Too, to provide you with his bio and to prove he is not a nut, here you go...

Robert M. Bowman (born 1934) was the former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology.

Despite his involvement with space programs and defense, he emerged as an early public critic of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI, also aka "Star Wars") during the Ronald Reagan administration. On The MacNeil-Lehrer News Hour, he called it "the ultimate military lunacy, easily overwhelmed and vulnerable".[3] Bowman founded the Institute for Space and Security Studies, and its publication Space & Security News (1983) (ISSN 1071-2569), and authored two books on the subject of SDI. He is also a critic of an outgrowth of the SDI program, the Bush administration's proposed National Missile Defense.[4]

For several years he has been active with Veterans for Peace and Vietnam Veterans Against the War as a speaker.[5][6][7] He had also been a member of the Peace Commission of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington.[8]

In 1998, Project Censored cited Bowman's article "Our Continuing War Against Iraq," in the May 1998 issue of Space and Security News as one of the few (along with Bill Blum of the San Francisco Bay Guardian and Dennis Bernstein) covering what they deemed the fifth most censored story, "U.S. Weapons of Mass Destruction Linked to the Deaths of Half a Million Children."[9] The WMDs referred to are the biological samples sent to Iraq from the United States up to 1989, and use of depleted uranium during the Gulf War.

He is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, founded in January 2006 by James H. Fetzer. Because of the beliefs Bowman holds regarding U.S. complicity in the September 11, 2001 attacks, he is also part of the movement to impeach George W. Bush. He spoke at a September 11, 2005 rally in New York City held by members of the New York 9/11 Truth Movement.[10]

More recently, Dr. Bowman joined Veterans for 9/11 Truth.

http://www.americanscholarssymposium...presenters.htm

Old 12-04-2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuban View Post
Let me start by saying movin'on. We need people like you to question our ethics. But the reason why this has not been investigated is because there is nothing there.
This isn't true. David Ray Griffin has written an entire book on this subject and you can even watch what was presented on C-Span by him here at this link...

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle8765.htm

His book is 550+ pages long and is entitled: The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions

an excerpt...

Given this clarification, I now list the omissions and claims of The 9/11 Commission Report that I, in my critique of that report, portrayed as lies:

1. The omission of evidence that at least six of the alleged hijackers---including Waleed al-Shehri, said by the Commission probably to have stabbed a flight attendant on Flight 11 before it crashed into the North Tower of the WTC---are still alive (19-20).

2. The omission of evidence about Mohamed Atta---such as his reported fondness for alcohol, pork, and lap dances---that is in tension with the Commission’s claim that he had become fanatically religious (20-21).

3. The obfuscation of the evidence that Hani Hanjour was too poor a pilot to have flown an airliner into the Pentagon (21-22).

4. The omission of the fact that the publicly released flight manifests contain no Arab names (23).

5. The omission of the fact that fire has never, before or after 9/11, caused steel-frame buildings to collapse (25).

6. The omission of the fact that the fires in the Twin Towers were not very big, very hot, or very long-lasting compared with fires in several steel-frame buildings that did not collapse (25-26).

7. The omission of the fact that, given the hypothesis that the collapses were caused by fire, the South Tower, which was struck later than the North Tower and also had smaller fires, should not have collapsed first (26).

8. The omission of the fact that WTC 7 (which was not hit by an airplane and which had only small, localized fires) also collapsed---an occurrence that FEMA admitted it could not explain (26).

Now, even if only half of what he states is so, there is much to be answered -- still.

One thing about that youtube link I posted of Bowman and Hannity, and it goes along with what mb919 said earlier, people are soooooooo incredibly threatened by this topic. Hannity gets downright nasty. Our country was founded on dissent and asking the tough questions. What the heck has happened to us?

Too, if you really want to see how many unanswered questions there are, you can watch an excellent video at
http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

It doesn't point fingers at anyone nor does it include discussions of how buildings fell, physics, etc. It points out all the unanswered questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies