Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 05:41 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times

Advertisements

I'm a liberal who did not vote for Trump but honest to G*d I hoped for the best. Trump's early rhetoric about bridging the Congressional aisle made sense. He was a voice for the Rust Belt and those who have been overlooked by both parties. Unfortunately, the messenger isn't up to the message.

This may well be "fake news" and the source (Daily Kos) sure isn't up there on the unbiased index. Frankly, though, this may well be the state of affairs. Yellow showers no, this yes.

Quote:
On Wednesday, a twitter account was briefly active before being shut down. The tweeter, @WhiteHouseLeak, is an anonymous mid-level staffer in the West Wing of the White House, who described a chaotic atmosphere, a demoralized staff, and an unfocused and irrational President incapable of processing information. The staffer is a Republican who apparently worked on the Trump campaign, but is now thoroughly disillusioned by what has been going on. During his brief presence he was tweeting to real reporters, including Fox News and the New York Daily News.
West Wing leaker goes dark after pulling back the curtain: Trump "irrational", staff "demoralized"

Highlights:

* Trump has no idea how to fix Obamacare. He still doesn't know what a high risk pool is.

* Trump wants to start leaking directly to wikileaks to corner opponents.

* Priebus wants to resign but Ryan so far has talked him out of it.

* There's no idea even how to begin to deal with the difficult terrain issues to build a wall between the US and Mexico.

* He has no interest in or ability to absorb factual background on issues that staff provides.

Last edited by EveryLady; 01-26-2017 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: To change the characterization of Daily Kos from unreliable to unbiased

Old 01-26-2017, 05:43 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
This sounds about right. He's has a 5-year-old's mentality and short attention span, and everything has to be about him. If it's not all about him, he gets bored.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:44 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,440,815 times
Daily Kos - "screw them".

For background, that is what Markos Zuniga, founder of Daily Kos, said about 4 Americans killed in Fallujah. I say screw Kos and all his America-hating readers.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:48 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
"an anonymous mid-level staffer"

yea that's a go to source for me

You lost, get over it.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:49 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
The End Is Near!

(The 750th time just today we've been told that)

Old 01-26-2017, 05:52 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
I am 100 percent sure he knows what a high risk pool is in regards to health care.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:54 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
I'm a liberal who did not vote for Trump but honest to G*d I hoped for the best. Trump's early rhetoric about bridging the Congressional aisle made sense. He was a voice for the Rust Belt and those who have been overlooked by both parties. Unfortunately, the messenger isn't up to the message.

This may well be "fake news" and the source (Daily Kos) sure isn't up there on the reliability index. Frankly, though, this may well be the state of affairs. Yellow showers no, this yes.

West Wing leaker goes dark after pulling back the curtain: Trump "irrational", staff "demoralized"

Highlights:

* Trump has no idea how to fix Obamacare. He still doesn't know what a high risk pool is.

* There's no idea even how to begin to deal with the difficult terrain issues to build a wall between the US and Mexico.

* He has no interest in or ability to absorb factual background on issues that staff provides.
Daily Kos, anonymous source.

Have you no shame? Honestly, have you no shame?

Old 01-26-2017, 05:55 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post

This may well be "fake news" and the source (Daily Kos) sure isn't up there on the reliability index. Frankly, though, this may well be the state of affairs. Yellow showers no, this yes.

Highlights:

I don't know if this guy is legit, but the bold sounds so much like something Trump would do that I wouldn't be surprised.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:57 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Daily Kos, anonymous source.

Have you no shame? Honestly, have you no shame?
Alas, the daily news is driving me to it. That, or drink.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:57 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am 100 percent sure he knows what a high risk pool is in regards to health care.
This gave it away for me too.

I don't know why these phony stories have to go over the top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies