U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 07:30 AM

7,020 posts, read 4,018,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I give Trump credit for agreeing to be interviewed on a network which said that he was not a real candidate and would drop out before the primary. David Muir was right there on that bandwagon.
I'm shocked Kitty!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 AM

44,183 posts, read 17,614,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oh no dear Kitty, I was only addressing the people who've posted their thoughts on this thread. Try to keep up. Have you had your morning coffee yet?
Ahh, so you simply fault people for stating their opinion in a topic that is about opinion if it is not the same as yours. OK.

(doesn't sound much better)

Old 01-27-2017, 07:32 AM

859 posts, read 942,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Love it when a weak liberal like the head anchor guy at ABC gets it handed to him.

I have to say even though I didn't vote for either major party candidate, now I see how Trump won the presidency in an electoral vote landslide.

He has perfect communication skills and is one of the best persuaders in all the land.

I was loving Trump's world class communication skills, while listening to ABC liberal David Muir asking question after question and time after time Trump had a brilliant answer. Muir sounded like a college level interviewer at best.

Muir kept trying to entrap Trump an Trump kept refusing to be entrapped.

Every time I have my doubts on Trump, I see his amazing interviews and now see why he is the President of the United States.
This is a joke right? World Class Communicator? The guy is about as eloquent as a flaming bag of dog poop.

How many times did he say: "that being said"........which to me, basically means I'm about to contradict myself or am trying to cover my but just in case I've said the wrong thing.

All that interview showed me was that we have a psychologically damaged man at the helm of the most powerful country in the world.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:35 AM

17,013 posts, read 19,370,779 times
ABC news is a left-wing news network.

I'm surprised that they gave President Trump an interview at all.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:36 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,630,450 times
Quote:
Ahh, so you simply fault people for stating their opinion in a topic that is about opinion if it is not the same as yours. OK.

(doesn't sound much better)
I didn't fault them.

I noted the wide disparity of perspective using the same viewing material.

Have that coffee yet?

Old 01-27-2017, 07:41 AM

14,984 posts, read 21,600,071 times
How anyone could have viewed that interview and does not think Trump is a nut job is beyond me. The man can't put a coherent sentence together.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:46 AM

25,979 posts, read 8,831,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I would advise broadening your horizons if you think he has perfect communications. He says a whole lotta stream of consciousness ADD grandiosity nonsense.
Confused are you ?
One of the little known rules on the battlefield = If you can confuse the enemy, you can kill him.

Translated into a business or political environment. The close minded opponent will chase the rabbit of preconceived ideas never listening to what was said, let alone understanding what was said. "grandiosity nonsense " is your distraction and your rabbit hole.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:48 AM

29,544 posts, read 16,400,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I just saw a few clips and Trump's seemingly pathological need to label himself the bestest ever was one of the funniest (and most pathetic) displays I've ever seen from a politician.
Muir basically spoke to him as if he were a toddler. He was touting a report that said THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the lies he was spouting.

Trump is unhinged.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:49 AM

44,183 posts, read 17,614,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
How anyone could have viewed that interview and does not think Trump is a nut job is beyond me. The man can't put a coherent sentence together.
I watched that interview and absolutely do not think Trump is a nut job.

Now if you want to actually address anything he said in that interview that would support your point of view, then please bring it on. I'll be glad to debate it with you.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:50 AM

29,544 posts, read 16,400,041 times
Quote:
I watched that interview and absolutely do not think Trump is a nut job.

Now if you want to actually address anything he said in that interview that would support your point of view, then please bring it on. I'll be glad to debate it with you.
Honestly, Trump could come out and speak in tongues and you would proclaim it the best speech ever.

Pardon my cynicism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies