U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 07:43 AM

8,231 posts, read 2,164,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Fake news. Trump tells us that Obama was a founding member of ISIS. He would never ban Muslims from entering the US.

derp.
How's that middle school saying to again?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 07:45 AM

4,214 posts, read 2,059,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
How's that middle school saying to again?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
I bet he was really upset when they got Osama Bin Laden, because of his love of Allah and hatred of America.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I bet he was really upset when they got Osama Bin Laden, because of his love of Allah and hatred of America.
Oh perhaps you haven't seen the photos of Kerry, and McCain when they held visits in Syria prior to the Benghazi attack, where each were seen with Al-Baghdadi?

Bin-Laden was no longer relevant... Remember? He was found via satellite pacing in the compound?
Take that however you may...
Facts are facts.
Obama did place a restriction-no problem.
Trump does it, for the whole world got to see what the refugees have done in Europe, he does this to ensure we the people aren't going to become another statistic at the hands of a religious zealot that follows the death cult of a religion, everyone loses their mind...Obama does it and there's no issue... Carter bans Iranians, not a word is said about that to condemn him either... Clinton passed laws to curb illegal immigration, gets a standing ovation...

Yet trump does the very same thing... The world has ended... Or it's fake news?

Old 01-29-2017, 07:57 AM

And if you think that's xenophobic/racist, I encourage you to read passage 9:29 of the Quran... Tell me how that's the religion of peace...

Old 01-29-2017, 08:20 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,181,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
First they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the gays, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not gay.

Then they came for the poor, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not poor.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

I agree with the premise here. HOWEVER

The problem with your scenario is thus.

A muslim will not speak for anyone that is not a muslim. A muslim, by their "religion" is taught to kill, or subjugate anyone whom is not a muslim.

A muslim that speaks for another muslim, can still face the penalty of death from the very muslim he speaks for, by virtue of arbitrarily being deemed not muslim enough.

Islam is a political ideology, at odds with every other political ideology. This is why everybody has problems with muslims and radical islamicists. Communist countries, western countries, even the more secular middle eastern countries have problems with them.

Radical Islam is a pariah, a backward anomoly that has no place in the modern world, that the libs so desperately, and almost religiously claim they are the only true advocates for. Yet they turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by islamicists on a constant basis, and even defend them as their sacred brothers. Seemingly oblivious to the knowledge that the radical islamicist would sooner hack the libs head off with a dull butter knife to prolong their suffering, as look at them, enslave and beat their women, and throw gays from rooftops.

I will speak for anyone that holds the tenents of the US Constitution as law. ALL are covered by, and welcome to it's protections.......
With the one exception of those that are the Constitutions enemies. That is radical Islam, of their own admission, and sadly, many libs, whom seem to be less than educated as to where their allegiances lie.

CN

Last edited by Compression; 01-29-2017 at 08:32 AM..

Old 01-29-2017, 08:22 AM

6,553 posts, read 3,692,020 times
Default The countries in the TrumpBan

The countries in the TrumpBan are:
Iran
Iraq
Syria
Sudan
Libya
Yemen
Somalia

But...Afghanistan is a well known country that harbors and trains terrorists. Why is it not included?

Pakistan is a well known country that harbors terrorists. It is a main staging and planning area. We found Osama bin Laden there, in fact, comfortably living across the street fom a police headquarters.

Saudi Arabia may not train them, but the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia. Why wouldn't this country be included?

Is it because these countries are currently allies? So because of money, they are not included? We buy some oil from Saudi Arabia, so members of Trump's cabinet would lose money if we get Saudi Arabia angry?

Does Trump have loans from these countries? That's a valid question to ask. It seems possible that Trump took out a loan from Saudi Arabia (he can't get American loans because of his bad credit, so he gets all his loans from foreign countries).

These are questions that should be asked and answered. I am distrustful of a list leaving out these main centers of terrorism without explanation.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:26 AM

3,369 posts, read 908,766 times
Are you wanting those countries added? If you tweet it maybe he'll do that for you, it's worth a try.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:26 AM

6,826 posts, read 7,748,519 times
What about Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey? Lemme think: What do these 3 countries have in common? Oh, yea - Trump has business with these countries!

Old 01-29-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
I agree with the premise here. HOWEVER

The problem with your scenario is thus.

A muslim will not speak for anyone that is not a muslim. A muslim, by their "religion" is taught to kill, or subjugate anyone whom is not a muslim.

A muslim that speaks for another muslim, can still face the penalty of death from the very muslim he speaks for, by virtue of arbitrarily being deemed not muslim enough.

Islam is a political ideology, at odds with every other political ideology. This is why everybody has problems with muslims and radical islamicists. Communist countries, western countries, even the more secular middle eastern countries have problems with them.

Radical Islam is a pariah, a backward anomoly that has no place in the modern world, that the libs so desperately, and almost religiously claim they are the only true advocates for. Yet they turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by islamicists on a constant basis, and even defend them as their sacred brothers. Seemingly oblivious to the knowledge that the radical islamicist would sooner hack the libs head off with a dull butter knife to prolong their suffering, as look at them.

I will speak for anyone that holds the tenents of the US Constitution as law. ALL are covered by, and welcome to it's protections.......
With the one exception of those that are the Constitutions enemies. That is radical Islam, of their own admission, and sadly, many libs, whom seem to be less than educated as to where their allegiances lie.

CN
Quran 9:29
Quote:
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah (a religious tax) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Yeah, by the way they torture, throw off roofs, and behead those of the LGBT community in their homeland.
They mutilate women's genitals, and if any skin is visible are beaten...

Not saying there are no moderates who don't follow the scripture to a T, but this is the "religion of peace"?

One could argue Christian crusades... But this isn't 16th century Europe...

Old 01-29-2017, 08:33 AM

1,826 posts, read 1,075,748 times
Trump campaigned on this and won so everybody has known since early November. Why the surprised faces and poutraged tantrums?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or