Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 11:49 AM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,376 times

Advertisements

For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 11:51 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
My wife was offended at many of the things Trump said. This is the first time that she didn't vote (R).

She also said this morning....."but I certainly don't want Madonna representing me".

Old 01-22-2017, 11:52 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
I agree about Madonna. I'm not a fan of her at all. But I'm immensely proud of the woman's movement. Bless every pussyhatwearing one of them.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:54 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Nice mess they left behind too. Good job. Proud leftists and thier filth.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:56 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Madonna was 1 person at 1 march. Why would you allow 1 person out of 5 million to taint your view of the whole thing? "dumb dumbs?" really? This has to be the weakest post I've seen on this subject yet.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:59 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
After one day in the White House, Trump is responsible for more fat women getting exercise than Obama in the past 8 years.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:01 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I agree about Madonna. I'm not a fan of her at all. But I'm immensely proud of the woman's movement. Bless every pussyhatwearing one of them.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
After one day in the White House, Trump is responsible for more fat women getting exercise than Obama in the past 8 years.
This is, what, the sixth time you've trotted out that gem in the last twenty-four hours? Get a new line. This one shows a stunning lack of creativity.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:02 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,742,601 times
Quote:
What's "dumb" is to focus on the celebrities and and fail to look and see the big picture .... the millions of people (women and men) all over the country and the world who see and say "no" to trump and his agenda.
The celebrities are a infinitesimal percentage of those who rallied and marched. It's silly and "dumb" to even focus on them.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:04 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
haha! i know where that one came from.

looks like it may also be responsible for causing quite a few rage calories to be burned too

Old 01-22-2017, 12:08 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
That they're willing to protest in mass numbers at the very threat their precious access to abortion might be taken away when a pro-life president gets elected?

I mean, it's just abortion. You would think someone wants to take away their right to vote or drive a car, something that actually affects their life.

Most women don't get abortions. Most women have never had an abortion. By this march, you'd think abortion are these people's monthly activities. Like they are just having sex and abortions all the time on a whim that it being illegal threatens their way of life. Sick!

I wish libs would stop making this issue about "women's rights" when it has literally NOTHING to do with that; the lib pro-choice position is mostly based on logical fallacies: ad hominem (criticizing the other side as women haters), slipper slope (making it illegal to terminate my child will lead to other rights taken away), red herring deviation (translating being against the killing of a life to "the government wants to control women's bodies")
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies