Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2017, 06:20 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times

Advertisements

Scott Adams is the creator of Dilbert and he's always had a shrewd take on Trump. From his blog -

I’m having a fun time watching President Trump flood the news cycle with so many stories and outrages that no one can keep up. Here’s how the math of persuasion works in this situation:

1 outrage out of 3 headlines in a week: Bad Persuasion

25 outrages out of 25 headlines in a week: Excellent Persuasion

Outrage Dilution | Scott Adams' Blog

And you can see it right here on CD. Trump has driven the left into a frenzy. I'll respond to a thread, and come back a couple hours later only to find the thread already pushed to Page 2 by all the new threads created by freshly outraged Democrats. It's impossible to keep up. Don't you folks realize Trump is having a wonderful time playing you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 06:27 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
I know the left is in love with Islamic terrorists, so I thought they would run with the 'sneaky dirty rat' comment Trump made about them. They must just be too swamped to pick up on it yet. He said it twice so I knew he was baiting them.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:41 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I know the left is in love with Islamic terrorists, so I thought they would run with the 'sneaky dirty rat' comment Trump made about them. They must just be too swamped to pick up on it yet. He said it twice so I knew he was baiting them.
Lol...I missed that. Thanks for the heads-up. I think most of them are too busy posting every WaPo article published.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:48 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
I noted this the other day. They need ignore the stupid stuff. The arguments over vote counts. Ignore them. The important stuff is going to get buried in the stupid stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies