U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 08:01 AM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,608 posts, read 743,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

How will the government win. What is their legal standing. A president can't just sign an executive order and poof it happens. The people will win in this case because they are protecting human beings. It's the right thing to do.

It is the right thing to do to violate federal law and infect a country with lowlife illegal aliens?

Old 01-29-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
They are causing many states to have to pay out money to illegals with hospital costs, housing, etc. Most of what we get here are people fleeing California taxes. We come out about even with the federal government on the other things mentioned. People in California overate their importance to our nation.

I am curious as to the percentage of the population in California are illegals. Sanctuary cities are traitor cities.

Agreed and good slogan...sanctuary cites are traitor cities!

Old 01-29-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I don't see anywhere that says an ICE detainer is based on anything other than probable cause that the prospective detainee is an illegal alien, or otherwise subject to deportation. You DO realize that every illegal alien is subject to deportation, no? That's the law.

Dems follow their own law.

Illegals = cheap labor and votes. That is the bottom line.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
LMAO if the delusional California Snowflakes believe Trump won't confiscate whatever he needs to force them to comply or treat them like Sherman treated Atlanta if they seceded. Get a grip you dumass California Snowflakes, Trump is your President, you will pay for ignoring the law and you will be invaded by our military and wiped out if you try to secede.

Wiped out...what a beautiful thought! Our country rid of traitors and lowlife.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:09 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,041,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Trump should decide that all the banned people and the illegal immigrants, if they want to come to/stay in the US, can only go to California.
Then we should just wall off CA and be done with it. Sadly though, I don't think the majority of people, hopefully, feel the way the mouthy ones do. I am sure the business people benefiting from exploiting the illegal aliens are stuffing the pockets of the politicians along with the wealthy farmers, those that use them for nannies, lawn work, etc.

I think Trump and his administration can handle CA. An illegal alien is not a resident or citizen of any of the states in the USA. The mouthy ones are making the state look like a horse's butt, so anyone not agreeing there needs to stand up and say so. CA is breaking federal laws. Makes them look unAmerican and stupid.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I've lived in CA my whole life and never met ANYONE who supports illegal immigration. Even immigrants. EVEN LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS. I honestly don't know how the State got to this point, it seems it's just certain politicians, people in powerful positions, and the media who perpetuate this idea and everyone just sort of shrugs and thinks "yeah, ok.." so they don't look like a bad guy.

Don't know how?

See my previous post on Mexico's reclamation plan of CA. It is for all practical purposes complete except for the deed transfer.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 AM

2,412 posts, read 1,325,408 times
Take your money and go.

Trump won't want to negotiate trade with California but hey, you won't need it anyway, right? You are an isolated state so no one will have to worry about being able to get from one side of you to the other to go home at night. You will also lose a lot of people (who by the way are contributors to your pocketbook) who are not happy with this but I guess you don't care about them anyway.

Frankly, this is all getting very tiresome, kiddies. Everyone go to their corners, turn around, don't talk to each other .. time out!

Old 01-29-2017, 08:12 AM

79,447 posts, read 33,670,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
Ok.

Let's cut California off from all federal funds and resources. Power from Hoover dam. Water from the rerouted rivers...

Let's see which one falls first.
You will.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
Bye.

I hope they don't call the rest of the country when Mexico or China annexes them.

They want Mexico to take them over. The majority of CA is Mexican. That was the plan under reclamation plan.

As far as China and Russia taking over? Sure without our taxes and a strong Prez we would all be speaking Russian or Chinese.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:13 AM

79,447 posts, read 33,670,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Probable cause? How about ICE goes up to a prospect for a conversation. The prospect can't speak English. Is that probable cause enough? In L.A. they could work round the clock 24/7 hauling away the illegals.

Maybe the answer is the bounty hunter system we have in the US. The US Militia can do the work. Round up the illegals and deport. If a few eggs get cracked in the process it goes along with the territory of dealing with criminal.
Unconstitutional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or