Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2017, 04:45 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Life's a ***** when you are from a Muslim country that promotes terrorism. How many that were "here legally" committed terrorist acts in the past? The Boston Bombers come to mind for starters.

We can't take chances. People die when we do that. The Ohio terrorist was here legally too (Ohio state).

Why don't you volunteer to take a Syrian Refugee into your home? I'm sure there are some here that are in need, as Obama, as one of his last acts, admitted another 500.

Side note: Strange that the word "b i t c h" is blocked out, since it is a legitimate word for a female of the canine species. (dog is the male).
The Boston Bombers were from Chechnya, not on the list. The 911 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia, not on the list, and the San Bernardino shooters were from Pakistan, not on the list. So what is Drumpf trying to prove other than he is an idiot who knows nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 04:46 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
This is a fake news. Legal residency cannot be taken away without the due process. Green card holders have just as much right to enter US as citizens.

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
I really get tired of arguing with ignorance on here. Some of you people have no clue what you're talking about, yet you spout off as though you do. Learn about Islam and their plan for the West before you make a fool of yourself.

Trump is doing the right thing. It's about time somebody did.

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The biggest embarrassment is people believing Trump's actually doing anything but showboating when he bans Muslims from some countries while leaving countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan off the list.
The EO applied to refugees. What refugees come from Saudi or Pakistan?

Stop it with the "yeah buts".

Old 01-28-2017, 04:47 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Trumps or Melanias lawyer is appalled ! And not in agreement! He is an immigration lawyer and professor. There will be plenty of lawsuits, I hope that's all.
All dismissed! It's over dude!

Old 01-28-2017, 04:48 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
I really get tired of arguing with ignorance on here. Some of you people have no clue what you're talking about, yet you spout off as though you do. Learn about Islam and their plan for the West before you make a fool of yourself.

Trump is doing the right thing. It's about time somebody did.
Make sure you purée your chicken the little bone might go wild and choke you. Oh stay indoors, zika mosquitos are in Fl. Yea. Stay away... So scared ! Like we are wimps or something! Not me, I have faith I'll get to my final day -when it is time, not before.

Old 01-28-2017, 04:49 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioToCO View Post
Boston Bombers were from Russia. Is Russia on the ban list?
They weren't from Russia but one of those stan countries.

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
No, they don't

Your post is an alternative fact
Show me the law.

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Life's a ***** when you are from a Muslim country that promotes terrorism. How many that were "here legally" committed terrorist acts in the past? The Boston Bombers come to mind for starters.
We can't take chances. People die when we do that. The Ohio terrorist was here legally too (Ohio state).
Why don't you volunteer to take a Syrian Refugee into your home? I'm sure there are some here that are in need, as Obama, as one of his last acts, admitted another 500.
Side note: Strange that the word "b i t c h" is blocked out, since it is a legitimate word for a female of the canine species. (dog is the male).
It's odd that in your post you don't mention the painfully obvious absence of Saudi Arabia from the list of nations that are subject to the executive order, could you elaborate on why you didn't see that as worthy of comment?

1,187 posts, read 1,023,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
I'm just saying, if the goal is keeping out radical Islamic extremism, I'm not sure that goal can truly be met if you are exempting the #1 offender.
Agree. They are terrible country. But it is very strong ally of US and UK. He is not going to start with travel ban. Let us see if he is going against with them to solve Syria and Yemen issue. First step is to stop or reduce selling ammunition to them. That will help solving lot of issues in that region.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies