U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 08:54 PM

15,815 posts, read 8,831,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
It's because he went by the list compiled by Obama.

Next.
If he wanted to keep us "safe" why didn't he include them? He couldn't make his own list?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2017, 11:51 AM

462 posts, read 846,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
We haven't, your right, however, there have been terrorists attacks in other countries, plus, I'm certain, our government knows more about where the terrorists come from than we do.

Look, a whole lot of Muslims are great people, my son worked in the Middle East and told me a lot of them are peaceful loving quiet easy going people, but a whole lot of them are not, so, how does one tell from the other?

Here is another thought, the more primitive aggressive terrorists, Muslim Shari Law believer, believes in having more than one wife, hence lots of children...so what about that....? I mean some of them have 10 wives or more? Is that legal in the U.S. Not to mention how primitive their thinking is....their culture is extremely primitive...

I've read lots of articles where they are raping women and girl children, so how does the U.S. handle that.

Yes, not all of them are like that, I believe that, truly, but, how do you tell which ones are not?

you cannot just open your borders to that....you honestly can't b/c over time, years, it's bound to bite you in the (you know where)

I would like to know, how so many people from other 3rd world countries get the money to send their kids to our colleges....I really have been living a sheltered life, and now realize, that our colleges are full of them....all over our country...? Why? How is that happening...can you educate me on that?
We pay for foreign kids to go to college here. We pay for everything. I saw it on Frontline. It was about Vermont's Middlebury College (one of the most expense in the country), that goes to other countries and pays to bring them back here to go to their school. The average middle class American can't send their children there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or