U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2017, 02:58 PM

13,710 posts, read 9,809,578 times

Advertisements

We don't tolerate blasphemy in the Church of the Orthodox Left.
[/sarcasm]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 03:03 PM

24,675 posts, read 9,595,351 times
I prefer Cuckstep with AIDS Skrillex featuring Safe Space Sally...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q

Old 02-17-2017, 03:05 PM

15,317 posts, read 5,161,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Should be called the Liberal tears song. I love watching helpless liberals cry about Russians, popular vote, facism, you name it.

The bottom line is they've lost big and still won't look in the mirror.
No the left didn't lose bigly as Trump puts it.Hillary lost the EC and that is what matters.Yet Trump supporters think everything should be fine and keep forgetting that 3 million more American voted for someone else than Trump.They don't like Trump and will and should call him out on everything he says and does and the it's the media job to keep him in check.If you are a Trump supporter I pity you ,it will be a long two years.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:56 PM

36,596 posts, read 16,008,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I just love to see young people using art to create beautiful things.

Donald Trump Impeachment Anthem Goes Viral
Yep a LOT of stupid juvenile stuff goes viral.

I am NOT surprised you like it.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:07 PM

26,160 posts, read 15,308,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair
Indeed so!!!!

I have heard Trump will either be impeached or will resign by July...... We shall see......

Old 02-17-2017, 05:12 PM

23,860 posts, read 11,866,791 times
Liberals getting desperate.

Loving the continual meltdowns. Proof positive liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:16 PM

8,447 posts, read 12,417,436 times
Quote:

He's your President.

Let that stick in your throat.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:19 PM

26,160 posts, read 15,308,141 times
In my opinion WE DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT N0W ... We have a lunatic on the loose who may cause wars,etc!!!!!!

Old 02-17-2017, 05:29 PM

19,186 posts, read 14,970,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Should be called the Liberal tears song. I love watching helpless liberals cry about Russians, popular vote, facism, you name it.

The bottom line is they've lost big and still won't look in the mirror.
Actually, I don't like seeing it, since it is an embarrassment to our country. Where were their parents when they were growing up that they missed the lesson in sportsmanship and not making a horse's behind out of themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No the left didn't lose bigly as Trump puts it.Hillary lost the EC and that is what matters.Yet Trump supporters think everything should be fine and keep forgetting that 3 million more American voted for someone else than Trump.They don't like Trump and will and should call him out on everything he says and does and the it's the media job to keep him in check.If you are a Trump supporter I pity you ,it will be a long two years.
Hey, those 3 million will be home when the next election comes, and I'm not talking Any City, USA either! Load 'em up and ship 'em out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Indeed so!!!!

I have heard Trump will either be impeached or will resign by July...... We shall see......
Funny! Guess what I heard? Trump isn't a serious candidate. Oops, that turned out not to be true. Oh, but there was another one, let's see. Trump won't be the GOP nominee. Oops, that turned out not to be true. There was one more, yes I remember, Trump will quit if he is elected. Wait, that can't be right either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
He's your President.

Let that stick in your throat.
Maybe not, some may not be US citizens which would mean Trump isn't their President, but we'll have them home soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
In my opinion WE DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT N0W ... We have a lunatic on the loose who may cause wars,etc!!!!!!
We do have a President now. President Donald J. Trump: http://www.biography.com/people/donald-trump-9511238 He beat the pantsuit off of Hillary Clinton - what a vision!

Old 02-17-2017, 08:23 PM

3,119 posts, read 1,261,504 times
Quote:

Oh, Goodie, Monty's back. Guess he hasn't humiliated himself enough yet today...
Hi Monty, big fan here, love your comedy routine..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or