Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 03:00 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
“I rise today, Mr Speaker,” he said, “to call for the impeachment of the president of the United States of America for obstruction of justice.”

He says once act is done the process can begin.

The evidence needs to be presented soon.

cite: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...own-hall-texas

Perhaps Air Force one can drop Trump off in NYC?
Damn, a male version of Maxine Waters.
James Brown remake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 03:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It is going to take courage and commitment to the American people for more Congressmen and women to start standing up and doing what Green just did. I think, with the overwhelming opposition to Trump, that it will be easier for them than hard.
There are not many, that want to look like a complete fool.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:02 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It is going to take courage and commitment to the American people for more Congressmen and women to start standing up and doing what Green just did. I think, with the overwhelming opposition to Trump, that it will be easier for them than hard.

This all needs to end and go away now, for the good of the country. Every moment of every day that Donald Trump is seen as our leader, it only gets worse and worse. NOTHING he has done has worked, and he has not been smart enough to sit back, learn the job, and restrain himself to act like a President.

We realize that his supporters loved that rude maverick that was jumping up and down on the rally stages, but now we are in the real world, and he is more than an embarrassment, he is divisive, corrupt, a bold faced liar, and a many time cheat. He has never had to answer to anyone in his entire life, and he refuses to comply to even the most basic norms of civility.

This needs to stop right now, before he does even more damage.
Umm...no. He needs a second term because if the left thinks that Hillary would have been a better president, then you guys are really smoking some good stuff.

Here's a hint for you, stop watching the MSM and and their obsession with Russia and ask yourself this one question, what crime has Trump committed? This special prosecutor is going to uncover a lot of corruption, and it's not going to be about Republicans.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:03 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There are not many, that want to look like a complete fool.
More of the American people want Trump impeached then dont. That's a fact. Too many people only listen to the echo chambers they live in.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:03 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
“I rise today, Mr Speaker,” he said, “to call for the impeachment of the president of the United States of America for obstruction of justice.”

So he wants to impeach Trump now and worry about evidence later? Sounds like he's worried Mueller won't find anything.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Let's stay together!

Old 05-20-2017, 03:06 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:

Excellent.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:08 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump also said he never settles lawsuits before settling nearly every lawsuit. Trump will only fight so far. He is essentially a bully who likes to beat up his opponents not to be beat up himself. It is not to say he will resign, which doubt, but his delegate ego may only be able to take so much.
Plus I am pretty sure those are not even his words. They are formed far too eloquently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think impeachment is irrelevant. I bet he won't make it through the investigation.

No way he is going to put up with being under investigation for a year. He will implode.

There will be a weekly twitter hurricane. This coward has the thinnest skin ever known to man. He will not be able to take it. This is not going to be pretty. He cannot threaten to sue. He will be liked a trapped rat with no way out. If his poll ratings drop any further, I expect he will totally freak out.
True, narcissists do not do well when criticized. However he seems pretty determined to stay. The fact that he even decided to continue being president when so many people have been against him these past few months makes it not look good for resignation.
Now why he would stay when he wants to be admired beats me...maybe he copes with his constant rallies so he's able to stay in the delusion that the people who are against him are a minority.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:10 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Dreams of a liberal:

1. The election of President Hillary Clinton (fail) - for those late to the game, she didn't win and there won't be a redo.

2. The impeachment of President Trump (prepare to fail again)
I really don't care if he is impeached, abdicates, retires or takes absence of leave. Whatever suits him, I'm OK with, as long as he goes away and order and sanity are restored.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:20 PM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
A sacrificial minion has risen to the task.
I hope he doesn't add "tipping Guam" to his accusations against Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies