Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 06:03 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Expert on Nazism explains the shocking similarities between Trump and Hitler’s propaganda tactics

Godwin's Law Is Wrong: Trump Nazi Comparisons Are Legit

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...nald-trump.jpg

It's not like you care, since you want an authoritarian dictator to destroy this country. Anyone who thinks Trump is the best since Washington, and Obama did a terrible job is seriously beyond help and any rational discussion is pointless.
Tell the truth. Our mainstream media would be a totalitarian media as the left tries to shut down the real truth of who and what Trump represents. A President who actually wants to protect and defend this country, the Constitution and the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 06:17 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler
Trump is killing so far....lovin it.
He is a rude,loudmouth,overbearing IDIOT who is just showing how crappy this country is TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Old 01-29-2017, 06:30 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
He is a rude,loudmouth,overbearing IDIOT who is just showing how crappy this country is TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!
American First. The idiot we just got rid of put America's interest dead last, and cheapened the value of American citizenship. Case in point - his bumbling administration granted citizenship to over 100 illegal aliens scheduled for deportation, then refused to rescind it.

The idiot we just got rid of did more harm to racial relations than Trump can do in his lifetime. The idiot we just got rid of and his policies created the mess in Syria, the rise of ISIS, and the lack of respect the world now holds for the US, but that is changing.....quickly.

It's a new day.....thank God for Donald Trump.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:38 AM

5,896 posts, read 3,895,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I love this man! He stands to be the greatest President since Washington, even greater than Ronald Wilson Reagan. He has accomplished more in one week than Obutthead accomplished in eight long years!
You're quite the presidential scholar! I bet you couldn't even name the 8th president without having to use google.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:48 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath
American First..
America IS NO BETTER than any other country in the world!!!!

Old 01-29-2017, 06:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
American First. The idiot we just got rid of put America's interest dead last, and cheapened the value of American citizenship. Case in point - his bumbling administration granted citizenship to over 100 illegal aliens scheduled for deportation, then refused to rescind it.

The idiot we just got rid of did more harm to racial relations than Trump can do in his lifetime. The idiot we just got rid of and his policies created the mess in Syria, the rise of ISIS, and the lack of respect the world now holds for the US, but that is changing.....quickly.

Obama deported more illegals than any other President in the modern era, if not US history. Stop with your lies.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:56 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times
Supporting the Trump is fine. Naively believing America and the world is a better place judging Trump based on his incredibly long tenure being President thus far, 8 days, is ludicrous.

His positive? He is moving faster than I have seen a President move before. But with merely 3 years and 357 days left, his decisions could turn this country upward OR downward, that is the great unknown. I didn't vote for him but I supported him not because I like him, but because I am an American and will support any President. I'm not an activist, so I'm not one to throw words out like "He's not my President", a saying I don't understand. He is my President and I hope he does well for the country and me.

There is a LONG way to go.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:03 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post

Just a small point here, but "we" didn't "get rid of" anyone. President Obama remained in office every moment he was legally allowed. His term would have ended no matter what candidate won the election.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:24 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump is killing so far....lovin it. I hope we have him as our President for 8 years to undo the as much of the damage obama did as possible.
Agree!

Too bad we all don't go out & protest against the loons. They would all be shocked as shat to the real support he has...but we have jobs & families to care for...

Old 01-29-2017, 07:47 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
America IS NO BETTER than any other country in the world!!!!
Not better than N Korea?

Seriously?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies