Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 12:07 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,589,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What does Donald Trump know about governing (or anything else, for that matter)? Nada.

It's a match made in heaven.

Trump and Bannon? A match made somewhere else? Will someone call 911 and report that an enemy infiltrator has broken into the White House? The people who manage the Doomsday Clock, have recently moved it ahead to only 2 min. 30 sec. before midnight. I'm assuming that in the event we survive one more week, they will jump it ahead again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 05:44 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
^ this

Trump supporters don't care about the end result. They only care that he is "making liberal heads explode" or sticking it to the scary minorities.

Ironically, I am a moderate conservative. There's nothing liberal about my views
Kinda' reminds me of the Clinton "war room"!

Old 01-30-2017, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I think it's become increasingly obvious that Bannon is like Trump's Cardinal Richelieu ... scheming behind the throne, and using the powers of state for his own benefit. If you ask me, Bannon is the real danger. Trump is just a puppet.
" If you ask me,"

I DON'T recall anybody asking you.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
There are many Trump supporters who really don't care one whit about the United States. They are more concerned with putting the boot to the neck of their hated arch enemy, liberals. They are just waiting for the word to pick up their rifles and exact payback for all the perceived liberal injustices done to them throughout their miserable lives.
Bannon fits their agenda perfectly.

We are in deep, deep trouble as a nation.
"with putting the boot to the neck of their hated arch enemy, liberals."

Sound just like yellow bellied liberals.

The START a fight and when the other guy fights back, they are SO offended and start whining and crying.

They had better go to their "safe rooms" with a handful of crayons and call their therapists.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Obama made top appointments based upon who gave him enough cash in his campaign.
Bannon is perfect for the job of restoring the Constitution to its full glory.

Limited government is how it was intended and by gods will it is how it will once be again. Like it or not.
The will of the states have spoken.
#Take the Jump 4 Trump. 5 stories for best results.
It is SOOOO much fun to watch all these liberals whining and crying NOW but, not a peep when Obama didn't even ATTEND the briefings.

"
Politics

Obama's Attendance of Daily Security Briefings Shows He's Out-to-Lunch, Often Quite Literally

"The White House has a intelligence-focused Presidential Daily Brief scheduled for President Obama. But, according to a new report by the Government Accountability Institute, the President has attended 42.1% of them since he was sworn in."

"On 60 Minutes Sunday, Obama acknowledged a lack of awareness about events occurring in Syria and the groups behind them, saying, “I think our head of the intelligence community, Jim Clapper, has acknowledged that I think they underestimated what has been taking place in Syria.â€
As reported at Breitbart and the Daily Mail, current and former staffers were outraged and pushed back hard. Some of their comments:
Either the president doesn’t read the intelligence he’s getting or he’s bull****ting."

"It's pretty well-known that the president hasn’t taken in-person intelligence briefings with any regularity since the early days of 2009. He gets them in writing."

A similar response occurred when the same report was issued mere days before the Benghazi attacks and a columnist compared Obama's record of daily-briefing attendance with George Bush's almost-perfect record. At the time, the administration didn't directly address the information, choosing to point out that he prefers to read them."

"Here's the potential problem with that: live discussions with the very individuals tasked with presenting and evaluation information allows for follow up questions and further discussion. The point can definitely made that this, at the very least, speaks to a questionable level of engagement and interest from the Commander-in-Chief."

Obama's Attendance of Daily Security Briefings Shows He's Out-to-Lunch, Often Quite Literally

Old 01-30-2017, 06:25 AM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
This way Trump has someone within his Russia-KGB circle to keep Putin apprised of our national security efforts. Now when they storm the Bastille the military won't be so eager to protect Trump. At some point in the future when Trump is impeached, resigns, reigns four years or eight and Putin no longer has any use for him, I wonder what Putin will do with him?

Old 01-30-2017, 06:47 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
This way Trump has someone within his Russia-KGB circle to keep Putin apprised of our national security efforts. Now when they storm the Bastille the military won't be so eager to protect Trump. At some point in the future when Trump is impeached, resigns, reigns four years or eight and Putin no longer has any use for him, I wonder what Putin will do with him?
Putin doesn't have to do anything with Trump -- because it's a one way street. Putin has the goods on Trump and not the other way around.

Putin can just let Trump be Trump after the chaos.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:34 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,340,526 times
On today's Morning Joe, Scarborough eviscerated Stephen Miller, who prepared the executive order, as incompetent. Turns out there are only two NSC advisors required by STATUTE - and those two just happen to be the chairman of the joint chiefs and the director of the CIA. Miller neglected to vet the draft order before having Trump sign. Priebus started walking it back yesterday, saying that they are now "welcome" at any NSC meeting they wish to attend. A frosty welcome, perhaps?

Old 01-30-2017, 07:39 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
On today's Morning Joe, Scarborough eviscerated Stephen Miller, who prepared the executive order, as incompetent. Turns out there are only two NSC advisors required by STATUTE - and those two just happen to be the chairman of the joint chiefs and the director of the CIA. Miller neglected to vet the draft order before having Trump sign. Priebus started walking it back yesterday, saying that they are now "welcome" at any NSC meeting they wish to attend. A frosty welcome, perhaps?
Just when it can't get any better.

You see morons what you've done?

Old 01-30-2017, 08:15 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,989,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Putin doesn't have to do anything with Trump -- because it's a one way street. Putin has the goods on Trump and not the other way around.
The rumors about hotel rooms with hookers in Moscow being video tapped are just that .

No perversions has ever been admitted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies