Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 11:34 AM

516 posts, read 429,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It will cost the United States $64,000 to relocate one refugee in the United States. To resettle them in the middle east one twelve that amount.

The High Cost of Resettling Middle Eastern Refugees | Center for Immigration Studies

• On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.
  • The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested $1,057 to care for each Syrian refugee annually in most countries neighboring Syria.
  • For what it costs to resettle one Middle Eastern refugee in the United States for five years, about 12 refugees can be helped in the Middle East for five years, or 61 refugees can be helped for one year.
  • UNHCR reports a gap of $2.5 billion in funding that it needs to care for approximately four million Syrians in neighboring countries.
Can I relinquish my US citizenship and go get citizenship in a Muslim country and then claim refugee status and demand entry to the US and get me some free money?????

NOPE! Cause I'm a real born and bred American! Where's that free money to help my kids start a life???? It's being given away to non Americans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 11:37 AM

2,790 posts, read 1,642,228 times
They're doing this to belittle President Trump. Come on. When President Obama banned Iraqi refugees for 6 months, I didn't hear anyone hiring them.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:39 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Illegals are very opened to the benefits they get. The are given money to locate elsewhere in the US and given $6,000 or more to move .

They get foodstamps and housing and medical. They have many kids to get the benefits here and the men work a job for pleasure money since their bills are generously taken care of by the tax payers.

The illegals love to milk the system because they don't care if our country goes broke. They want every benefit they can have and of course tell their Mexican friends " how great America is" to get freebees. That is why they pour over the border. Mexican factories pay $2 to $3 dollars an hour. Here they can make $20 an hour in NJ. That is a fact.
Refugees and illegals are two different group people.

Refugees are here legally and they get all the welfare plus more we provide.

Illegals are here illegally to steal American jobs, jobs liberals don't want to do. They consume our welfare such as schooling for their children and health care service.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmark View Post
Can I relinquish my US citizenship and go get citizenship in a Muslim country and then claim refugee status and demand entry to the US and get me some free money?????

NOPE! Cause I'm a real born and bred American! Where's that free money to help my kids start a life???? It's being given away to non Americans!
Liberals don't care about Americans.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:42 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmark View Post

That is the truth and Americans are sick of it too.

That is why we put Donald J. Trump in the White House. Americans First. Too many poor areas in the United States where industry used to be. Too many factories closed and people are just getting by existing with no hope at all.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:45 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Refugees and illegals are two different group people.

Refugees are here legally and they get all the welfare plus more we provide.

Illegals are here illegally to steal American jobs, jobs liberals don't want to do. They consume our welfare such as schooling for their children and health care service.
Refugees and illegals get welfare. Illegals get welfare through having anchor babies for benefits. The more kids they have , the more allotted for food and housing. Every child is covered by medical.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:08 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,460 times
It's funny that liberals think conservatives are upset that Starbucks wants to hire refugees. Nobody really cares who Starbuck's hires and nobody ever cared about their holiday cups either - that was a manufactured controversy (manufactured by Starbucks). But I doubt many refugees are going to work at Starbuck's, even if offered the job; if they are getting bennies from the government, there is no need to work. At least not now.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:11 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,460 times
I think it's a job requirement, that to work at Starbuck's you must have at least one degree in liberal arts a field. And if you have two degrees or a master's, you can become head Barista.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:13 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,675,210 times
Default Starbucks Trump-Free Zone

So, all the Trumpers will be going to McDonald's for Coffee, now. Cool!

Old 01-30-2017, 09:15 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
People, don't you ever read beyond the headlines? Starbucks is hiring 10,000 refugees world-wide over the next five years AND those refugees getting hired are those who had worked with U.S. forces as support personnel and interpreters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies