Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2017, 04:41 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the OP and anyone else tired of liberals should get used to it. we will be getting louder and louder as long as trump is in office.
But doesn't it get on your nerves listening to the: endless whining, thumb sucking, tissue grabbing, cocoa drinking, flagrant littering of poster signs by the pink vageene-machine, threats to beat pro-Trump people, wishing for the dead corpse of Hillary to resurrect and become your Queen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 05:31 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,298,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The definition of liberals by the type that support Trumpism, seems to be: Those who are not racist nor are bigoted against any ethnic or religious group, who are well-educated, are kind and generous and show tolerance and empathy towards people in general. These qualities have been at the heart of the advance of humanity, but Trumpists see these things as weakness and being corrupt. What a saddening thing, having to face the fact that 19.5% of our population has descended into this state of being.
To be honest. There has been a lot more violence against Trump Supporters than the other way around.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:30 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,233,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerDude View Post
Libs, needs to behead themselves!
Truly, another classy remark....

Old 01-30-2017, 06:33 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,001 times
I'm tired of anti-capitalists...aka, trump voters

Signed,
Libertarians of the world
Capitalists of the world

Old 01-30-2017, 06:42 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Liberals have some reality checking to do. How did the GOP uprooted Democrats contest after contest.

Stop blaming on Russia or Electoral votes, when you push for non-centrist policies you pick and choose war against opposing sides.

When you trust bills that disadvantage tax payers and redirected to the poor without a fair and balanced approach you will get sledgehammer right back at you.

When you only worry about the immigrants coming in and not at the homeless and ghettos in America, you are no longer viewed as American patriots. Of course many liberals no longer believe in American nationalism.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:51 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
The forgotten man & woman.

Remember unemployment is low, jobs are plentiful, the economy is improving, and everything is just dandy. That mentality is what got Trump elected. Ignoring these people is a surefire way to ensure a 2nd Trump term.

What you want is what we have had the past 8 years. If the country wanted that (places other than NY and CA), Hillary would have won in a landslide. Trump however is the one who won in a landslide despite the overwhelming media propaganda, within party opposition, and everything the democrats could throw at him.

It's a mandate.
Nope. Nothing even resembling a mandate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
But doesn't it get on your nerves listening to the: endless whining, thumb sucking, tissue grabbing, cocoa drinking, flagrant littering of poster signs by the pink vageene-machine, threats to beat pro-Trump people, wishing for the dead corpse of Hillary to resurrect and become your Queen?
I listened to the right **** and moan for 8 years. They shut down the government when they didn't get their way. I saw Ted Cruz reading Green Eggs and Ham.

I saw Tea Party loons everywhere I looked.

You'll live.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:58 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times
Yes, this. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Could you please explain why Conservatives so often have such a poor command of English, with bad spelling and bad grammar? And then they call other people ignorant!

You really misunderstand. Liberals didn't "like" George W. Bush. This is far beyond not "liking." Trump is an unqualified, bigoted, ignorant, greedy, unstable, vengeful, lying, petty, selfish braggart - a embarrassment and a disgrace.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:00 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
I find there is some pretty loud whining and moaning and groaning from the right as well.

Don't they know we've won. Why won't they stop.

Here's the thing -- if you are happy with what is going on -- live your life. Why invest in what 'they' say if you are feeling good about your choice. Your whining about them whining is just as irritating.

Another thing -- I have conservative friends who are victims right now. Poor me -- when all of you put down Trump you make me feel bad, you are insulting me. -- you won. Go get some wine, turn on a movie and learn to love your choice.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:05 PM

572 posts, read 435,490 times
I'm tired of them, too.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:08 PM

610 posts, read 533,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the OP and anyone else tired of liberals should get used to it. we will be getting louder and louder as long as trump is in office.
Louder and louder and dumber and dumber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies