Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 12:39 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,090,618 times

Advertisements

what are libs so scared about him having a position on the NSC and an assistant to Trump? Can they just admit they don't like him because he is not a leftist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 12:40 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,168,788 times
Are we supposed to be impressed by his credentials? Because I'm not.

Wasn't Bush an Air Force Pilot? Hell...did that inform his decision making on Iraq? Look at what a disaster THAT was.

Bush went to Harvard and Yale too. Iraq was STILL a disaster.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:41 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Ted Kaczynski was Harvard educated too!

Old 01-30-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Wasn't Bush an Air Force Pilot? Hell...did that inform his decision making on Iraq? Look at what a disaster THAT was.

so are you telling me all of Obama's appointments had the most amazing and extremely qualified resumes or something?

admit that the only reason you don't like him is because he is not a leftist. Period.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:48 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,250,841 times
Why do you have to use labels? When you assign labels to folks you automatically assume that you know all of their arguments. This is why the lib/conservative labels are just silly.

I am a free thinking human. I don't align 100% with any political party or ideology.

I don't like Bannon because he was a founding member of the board of Breitbart News, a far-right news, opinion and commentary website which, according to Philip Elliott and Zeke J. Miller of Time, has "pushed racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material into the vein of the alternative right. Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.

You can read up about Breitbart News and come to your own conclusions.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Why do you have to use labels? When you assign labels to folks you automatically assume that you know all of their arguments. This is why the lib/conservative labels are just silly.

I am a free thinking human. I don't align 100% with any political party or ideology.

I don't like Bannon because he was a founding member of the board of Breitbart News, a far-right news, opinion and commentary website which, according to Philip Elliott and Zeke J. Miller of Time, has "pushed racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material into the vein of the alternative right. Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.

You can read up about Breitbart News and come to your own conclusions.
I've been to Breitbart. They report on stories on the conservative viewpoint, which is unacceptable to liberals of course

Old 01-30-2017, 12:55 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,630,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
what are libs so scared about him having a position on the NSC and an assistant to Trump? Can they just admit they don't like him because he is not a leftist?
Oh you mean GOLDMAN SACHs employee ... like the rest of the wall street folk and billionaire plutocrats Trump as surrounded himself with.

BTW spicer is on TV lying claiming they did not just push the NSC to the side a create a "new' council without key members...

Old 01-30-2017, 12:56 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,630,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I've been to Breitbart. They report on stories on the conservative viewpoint, which is unacceptable to liberals of course
NOPE they put a racist spin on stories, putting negative images and word into what should be straight up reporting.
They lie. they conflate they mislead.

Breitbart is a cesspit of hate and fear, they are the kings of FUD.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:57 PM

the more hysterical lefties are about Trump's decisions, the more likely is that Trump is very successful

Old 01-30-2017, 12:58 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,089,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Bush went to Harvard and Yale too. Iraq was STILL a disaster.
I guess we now see the danger of believing the intelligence agencies without a single shred of evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies