Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 06:58 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times

Advertisements

I don't know, how many more days is Chester Cheetah going to be in the oval office?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 06:59 PM

778 posts, read 339,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I mean, yeah, it was sort of funny when left-wing nutjobs melted down on election night. The crying and looks of shock and awe were pretty epic. But really, month after month, and they continue to cry and whine? Continue to throw tantrums? Continue to hold their breath and stamp their feet in "protests"? Dress up as vaginas and demand not to be treated as sex objects (really like that one there).

For the love of...grow up people. You're not 2 years old, no matter how you act. We finally have a president doing the job of the executive branch. You know-enforcing our laws. I realize after 8 years of the tolerant babysitter in the White House, that's a bit of a shock. But you know, we are a nation of laws.

What do you expect to gain from the temper tantrums? All you're doing is make yourselves look silly.

Oh, Make America Great Again
Until at least January 20, 2022 - possibly an additional 4 years. Then who knows.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:02 PM

720 posts, read 500,735 times
Yeah, it's getting a little tiresome now. Trump hasn't been President a week and I've heard more about how he's violating the Constitution now than I ever did about Obama.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:09 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,076,689 times
For at least the next 3 years, 11 months and 2.5 weeks.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:10 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Let's round them up. Bus them to California. Let them secede. Problem solved!! Everyone wins!!

Old 01-30-2017, 07:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But at some point they have to choose the battles. Not all the appointments were welcomed by even the strongest of conservatives. DeVos is a hot mess and should not be confirmed given what my conservative friends say. They don't want her at all. So fight this nomination...let some of the others slide.....
Well, I think they did. Even Ben Carson got in with zero experience other than living in a house They will fight Sessions and Devos but unless a few Republicans join in ~ it's a done deal.

Still - those two should not get ONE Democratic vote.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:12 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,501 times
Quote:
I mean, yeah, it was sort of funny when left-wing nutjobs melted down on election night. The crying and looks of shock and awe were pretty epic. But really, month after month, and they continue to cry and whine? Continue to throw tantrums? Continue to hold their breath and stamp their feet in "protests"? Dress up as vaginas and demand not to be treated as sex objects (really like that one there).

For the love of...grow up people. You're not 2 years old, no matter how you act. We finally have a president doing the job of the executive branch. You know-enforcing our laws. I realize after 8 years of the tolerant babysitter in the White House, that's a bit of a shock. But you know, we are a nation of laws.

What do you expect to gain from the temper tantrums? All you're doing is make yourselves look silly.

You can get off to peoples pain and suffering all you want. Im just happy knowing that there is a special place in hell for people like that.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:16 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,799,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
For crying out loud, Leftists have branded maleness a mental illness. Fathers are disrespected and portrayed as idiots in sitcoms and movies. Study:

there is an aggressive feminist War on Masculinity. Man Down: The Attack on American Masculinity
Oh man..don't even get me started on that.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:19 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:

Actually, they are doing more than that.

They are driving a lot of the registered Independents right into the Republican Party.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:32 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
You can get off to peoples pain and suffering all you want. Im just happy knowing that there is a special place in hell for people like that.
Remind me again, who's pain and suffering?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies