Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 07:37 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,191,607 times

Advertisements

The irony of the Leftist thieves and slavers objecting to the opposition... most entertaining.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:38 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,985,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Give me a break. Today's democrats would have been welcomed guests in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, which God destroyed because of their wickedness.
LOL!!!!!

Old 01-31-2017, 07:41 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Give me a break. Today's democrats would have been welcomed guests in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, which God destroyed because of their wickedness.

Republicans welcomed Democrats into their cities at one point?

WHO knew?

Old 01-31-2017, 07:43 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times
I'm not a Christian because Christianity is weak.

It only survived in Europe during the Middle Age wars of Caliphate Conquest and Islamic colonialism because church leaders and kings acted AGAINST the teachings of Christ. If it had followed Jesus' pronouncements, the Vatican would presently be a huge mosque (like Hagia Sophia) and we wouldn't be having these discussions at all today.

Christianity receded in the face of secular humanism, which probably would be fine except for the fact that secular humanism is similarly weak and without a survival mechanism.

The secular humanism of the west will be replaced by the world's strongest predator religion. The west today is in the same stage the Native Americans were when they found and helped feed the European colonists. History repeats.

Only the insular societies of east Asia will be immune. And maybe Latin America, where the cancer of moral and cultural relativism hasn't taken hold. Yet.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:53 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,720 times
I'm pretty sure Jesus would work as hard as Trump at dividing the people of the US, alienating the Mexicans, downplaying the holocaust, and banning Muslim refugees from our nation. That's justt how Jesus rolled. A very hateful, vengeful, vindictive fellow - like Trump.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:55 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,720 times
^ like Bannon, I should say.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:56 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,157,256 times
From the OP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I have no choice but to agree with what I heard today. The so called religious swept everything repulsive and despicable about Trump, things that their Jesus never would have had condoned and swept it all under the rug to get this fascist low-life elected. One has to wonder. What about this birther-in-chief would their Jesus have admired and would have wanted others to emulate? What?
Yeah, you're right.

Franklin Graham... 2020...

What do you think?

------------------------------

It's just a no win situation with you people. Either we are controlling people with the Bible, or we sweep the Bible under the rug and turn our back on Jesus.

Give me a break...

Old 01-31-2017, 07:56 AM

1,553 posts, read 924,805 times
Not sure why anyone would be thinking about some long-dead cult leader like this jesus character in 2017.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

At any rate, christians are clearly some of the biggest hypocrites you'll ever meet so it's not at all surprising that many backed a man-child of dubious character and reckless temperament...

Old 01-31-2017, 07:57 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I have no choice but to agree with what I heard today. The so called religious swept everything repulsive and despicable about Trump, things that their Jesus never would have had condoned and swept it all under the rug to get this fascist low-life elected. One has to wonder. What about this birther-in-chief would their Jesus have admired and would have wanted others to emulate? What?
Separation of church and state, something I strongly support and obviously you do not. I could not possibly care what a man that died hundreds of years ago would have condoned. When Jesus and his supporters pay the bills and protect our country, come back and I'll entertain your thoughts, but until that time, "separation of church and state".

Religions are welcome to extend whatever help they want. I suggest returning to the foreign countries with the illegal aliens/moving to the Middle Eastern countries and improving their lives there with whatever help you feel that Jesus wishes you to extend.

Jesus has no place in the US government.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:00 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Not sure why anyone would be thinking about some long-dead cult leader like this jesus character in 2017.
Because they also have a new, living cult-leader?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies