Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 06:24 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times

Advertisements

Sounds like you're the "conspiracy theorist "!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
It's not "theatrics." Steve Bannon has spent many, many years as a conspiracy theorist, whipping up racial and economic antipathy. He is a destroyer; he enjoys chaos and the autocratic wielding of power. A dangerous man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 06:26 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Certainly the media enjoys growing bannon's controversy as they ignore his qualifications. wiki says.....

"Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a Surface Warfare Officer in the Pacific Fleet and stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[SIZE=2][33][/SIZE]"
Tim McVeigh was a decorated Gulf War veteran.

Terry Nichols also served.

That Bannon spent any time in the military is not surprising and him having served means nothing to me if this is what he became afterward.

Some veterans are terrible people.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:26 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times
I couldn't care less about Bannon's "qualifications". Serving in the Navy for seven years 30+ years ago doesn't qualify him to be in a position of power today.

On the other hand, his "Leninist" remarks were made in 2013. That's only four years ago. This man is 63 years old; I seriously doubt he has changed his mind politically since then. I consider him to be extremely dangerous.

Steve Bannon, Trump

Old 01-31-2017, 06:28 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Sounds like you're the "conspiracy theorist "!
The evidence is heavily slanted in the OP's favor and Bannon is quoted all over the Internet. It's not like he tries to hide his twisted views.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:29 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Won't answer the question, eh? Gee, wonder why. . . . Oh right, it might require a truthful answer. Of course, being truthful requires courage rather than cowardice.
I believe that it's much more serious and frightening than just not wanting to answer a question. There are various or a combination of elements at work...a lack of knowledge of history, an apathetic and sociopathic tendency, non-patriotism due to the aforementioned or due to not being a citizen of this country and trolling American Internet forums, bat crap crazy religious ideology that is anxiously awaiting the apocalypse, etc., etc., etc.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:32 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Destroying todays establishment and reinventing it is not necessarily a bad thing.

I think the mistake you are making like many is in taking his words literally rather than figuratively.

There is much to dislike about the current establishment and status quo.

I think there are many Americans who are fine with shaking up the establishment.
LMAOOOOOOO

This makes me laugh so much. When Obama spoke about change you guys were all constitutionalists. Now you're anarchists. What a ****ing joke.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:34 AM

845 posts, read 680,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
LMAOOOOOOO

This makes me laugh so much. When Obama spoke about change you guys were all constitutionalists. Now you're anarchists. What a ****ing joke.
The mental gymnastics the right-wing has been jumping through for dear leader Trump are so enjoyable to watch.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
LMAOOOOOOO

What has been done since Jan. 20th, that is unconstitutional

Old 01-31-2017, 06:44 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What has been done since Jan. 20th, that is unconstitutional
Try to keep up dearie.

When Obama signed EOs he was a dictator. Trump does it and he's a strong leader.

Zip your pants. Your hypocrisy is showing.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:52 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
So yet again we see how the left works.

they do something then blame the right for doing it.

Obama and the democrats followed Cloward and Pivin with brilliant efficiency only the plan failed because they didn't win this most recent election. now they are blaming the right for doing exactly what they have worked for the last 8 years.

you guys passed a healthcare system designed to break the healthcare system. you placed so many limits on business that it slowed growth to a crawl. Fewer people are working today BECAUSE of Obama policy. The wage gap is larger than ever, more people are dependent on government than ever before. fewer people own homes, have saving and more late 20s age kids with college degrees are living with their parents.

YOU PEOPLE DID THIS. one more PROG president and you would have collapsed the system. that was the goal. well you failed so what do you do?

start the conspiracy theory that the evil right is trying to.... COLLAPSE THE SYSTEM.

it must be sad to be you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies