Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 02:19 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Skin color? I am judging him based on his behavior. His skin color is just an easy identifier.
Nice try but you fail miserably. You're trying to weasel out of the fact that you made a racist comment. If you were solely just judging based on his behavior, then there was no need to mention skin color. Period.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:10 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Yep.

First thing I noticed when things got weird when they said Trump made fun of that handicapped reporter...then I dug deeper on YouTube, and they just used that pose he does with literally everyone he makes fun of with that pose/voice. He's been doing that for years.

But they're great at manipulating people. The narrative is already out. Now, every little slip up can easily be spun into something that makes him look like an a-hole.
Sure, and Trump never called the executive order a ban and he didn't compare U.S. Intelligence to Nazi Germany. It's 2017. We have your tweets and videos, Mr. President!

Watch the video again. When you listen to Trump, he clearly says, "Now the poor guy, you've got to see this guy..." before he begins flailing his arms. Why in the world would he use those words about a reporter he never saw? He insists he never even saw or met the reporter, which makes no sense, not in the real world. By the way, here is a photo of them side by side.

[url]https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/trump-reporter.jpg?quality=85&strip=all[/url]

However, when that story broke, I also did some research because I agree that the press is sometimes very biased. In this case, I didn't need to read any left wing commentary, because there is no doubt in my mind that Trump was mocking a man with a specific handicap. Again, it's ridiculous to blame the press when Trump said "YOU SHOULD SEE THIS GUY" and then, after being ridiculed, insisted he never even met the man. In fact, he had met Kovaleski several times throughout his career.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:33 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
I have seen landslides.
They start with a few pebbles and a little bit of dust that's kicked up. With a sense of foreboding that isn't there when it's only a few loose pebbles that slide and nothing more.

I think humans still have our ancient instincts that stir our oldest centers in the brain. Those centers don't rationalize like the rest of our brain does; they notice the little things and add them up. When they add up to danger, then we are in danger.

We can ignore it, but always at our own peril if we do. When I get a feeling a landslide is going to happen just ahead, it almost always does. I just never know if the landslide will be a run of boulders, or if half a mountain is going to peel off and start going downhill.For me, the first is as much a man-killer as the second. The only difference is the amount of territory needed to cover the getaway.

Right now, I'm paying attention to all the pebbles that are falling down the mountain side. Each brings a little more foreboding than the one before.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:35 PM

35,670 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
/Thread.

We are not in charge-- can't blame us now

Old 02-01-2017, 08:48 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
I think THE ELITE are the ones really in charge! (Not trump or anyone else) and they are gonna destroy us!!!!!!!! (Using trump as a scapegoat to do it cause they know he knows nothing about running a country -- HE IS THIER PERFECT TARGET TO DO THIS)

Old 02-01-2017, 09:01 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I think THE ELITE are the ones really in charge! (Not trump or anyone else) and they are gonna destroy us!!!!!!!! (Using trump as a scapegoat to do it cause they know he knows nothing about running a country -- HE IS THIER PERFECT TARGET TO DO THIS)
It's worse than that. Steve Bannon is the man really in charge. He's not elite. He is a destroyer. Trump is his puppet.

When you have a stage puppet, The kind that sits next to you and talks, you stick your whole arm up it's butt until you control the movements of the head and mouth. Then the puppet says what you want. It doesn't look like you're talking at all, if your good at it.
That's the relationship between Steve Bannon and Donald Trump.

The entire world is in great danger and I'm afraid it's already too late to stop the puppet and his handler.
We have given the keys of humanity and the planet to madmen

Last edited by mohawkx; 02-01-2017 at 09:43 PM..

Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Dude111: You are correct. Are you aware of a billionaire named ROBERT MERCER? He was Steven Bannon's and Kellyanne Conway's boss until they both mysteriously appeared on Trump's campaign. He's a huge donor to Conservative causes and gave to Trump's PAC. He's an elite behind the scenes type of guy. He and his daughter, Rebekah, are very influential. Google Robert Mercer and read about him on Wikipedia and Newsweek.com. He's connected to Trump in very sly ways. It's extremely scary. Yes, Trump is a perfect target to be used by this guy.

Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Thumbs down *

Yeah i know!!!

ITS INCREDIBLE THESE BRAINWASHED MORONS CANNOT SEE THIS!!!!!!! (My aunt LOVES trump,a friend of mine LOVES trump and if you try and talk against him,THEY START YELLING AT YOU!!)

I SWEAR THEY ARE BEING DIGITALLY CONTROLLED!!!!!!!!!!!! (Digital subliminal programming via TV,etc)

Old 02-01-2017, 09:11 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Pretty amazing, the OP posts a thread showing that we are headed for a cliff, and he is not alone in that thought, but the really funny thing is the posters here proved him right and yet they will be too stupid to realize it. Are we having Fun Yet?

Old 02-01-2017, 09:17 PM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
naturally, the first two posts (one being the OP) immediately jumps on it from a partisan angle. Ironically, they're more to blame than either Trump or the Democrats.

Edit: all but the OP blames the Democrats. Stupidity is truly neither red nor blue.
True

However you see this type of thing from liberals every time around. They did it when Reagan and Bush 1 & 2 were elected.
Many a moderate to conservative was displeased that Obama was elected, but you didn't see them acting like the fools against Trump are doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies