Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 09:33 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Keep on dreaming, you have no idea how many american poducts are
sold out in the real world and once the bottom line shrinks
for global american companies, Trump is going to feel
a little heat on the bottom of his soles.

The EU might be dying but that doesn't mean people
in those countries won't boycott anything american even
after the EU dismantles.
Trump is not a hero to the majority of Europeans, no way,
he is a farce that we all have to live thru.
he will be after his 8 years, the trump train is loaded and it's coming fast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 09:40 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
The UK thinks Trump's an idiot.

Looks like we're soon going to be going it alone. America against the world! Thank you, Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!
Trump! Trump! Trump!
Um, no, the UK does not hate Trump. Their media does, but their people chose britex. I'm sure their people like Trump as well.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:41 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Britain just left the EU. Seems to me the new American administration should be the least of their worries.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:07 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The EU and it's leader is under enormous pressure since Brexit and of course various financial crisis.

Trump, is a perfect foil to blame because it follows the age old practice of blaming someone that can't vote and he represents nationalism which is shaking the EU to it's core now.

Funny to note the guy is blaming "radical islam" as well.

Basically, it's a cry for help that the US and it's citizens are getting tired of footing the bill for European protection and foreign involvment.

Russia is a shadow of their former self, nukes are still deterrents so um, what exactly is the purpose of all those US bases in Europe?
Rep, well put!

Old 01-31-2017, 11:07 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,038,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Um, no, the UK does not hate Trump. Their media does, but their people chose britex. I'm sure their people like Trump as well.
Britex?!?! you have a ton of credibility...

Old 01-31-2017, 11:19 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The European Union President calls Trump a threat - up there with China, ISIS, and Russia.

"Today we are dealing with three threats, which have previously not occurred, at least not on such a scale."

"The first threat, an external one, is related to the new geopolitical situation in the world and around Europe. An increasingly, let us call it, assertive China, especially on the seas, Russia's aggressive policy towards Ukraine and its neighbours, wars, terror and anarchy in the Middle East and in Africa, with radical Islam playing a major role, as well as worrying declarations by the new American administration all make our future highly unpredictable.

For the first time in our history, in an increasingly multipolar external world, so many are becoming openly anti-European, or Eurosceptic at best. Particularly the change in Washington puts the European Union in a difficult situation; with the new administration seeming to put into question the last 70 years of American foreign policy."

"We cannot surrender to those who want to weaken or invalidate the Transatlantic bond, without which global order and peace cannot survive. We should remind our American friends of their own motto:
United we stand, divided we fall"

http://www.consilium.europa.eu/press...4654122_en.pdf

Donald Tusk says Donald Trump poses existential threat to Europe | The Independent
An "assertive China"? Am I a too outspoken negro too liberal? I don't recall China colonizing the UK, France, Italy, Spain, or the f---ing United States. But guess who did take their "assertive" a$&es around the globe, including into China swallowing up most the earth's land mass? That is not a matter of my subjective opinion but a matter of objective historical [and military] fact. More a fact then "intelligent alien life living on other planets and riding in to visit earth in UFO alien flying crafts."

Even liberal feminists of Afro-centric social science departments in American universities would take issue not only with that wording but the fundamental underlying proposition, particularly from an historical persepective.

But you know who you could sucker into that BS claim spouted from the EU? Most your Black-American Democrats. As they are unable, most of them, to form a critical thought outside their mental puppet masters in the Democratic Party. And they have the never to talk about Roman Catholics listening to a long line of Popes.

But then, black people wonder how the hell they got where they are. Well white people always get black people (or Amerindians, or Asians, or whoever) to police the white peoples plantation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYC7m4cULE
Meet The Forgotten "Hitler" Who Killed 15 Million Africans...

Thoughty2 2,272,338 views

China is not floating it's warships in the Gulf of Mexico off of the shores of Southern US states. No, the US is floating its warships in the South China Sea. By the way, does that word "China" in "South China Sea" provide us in the US any f---ing hint? I know we tend (myself included) to be bad at geography. But I'm thinking that hint is those waters are far away from Louisiana but pretty damn close to China and other Asian countries.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The globalist are imploding. The EU will probably fall apart within our lifetime.
Sadly many are beginning to say the same thing about the USA.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
I respect him keeping his campaign promises but I think he should back down on this immigration ban for now.. the threat of terrorism is somewhat overstated. Fight ISIS, but don't necessarily ban people from certain countries if they have the proper paperwork.

We haven't had any terrorist attack here since 2001.. terrorism is like the big boogeyman they use to justify just about anything but really.. simply keeping out refugees for now is a great start.

Somehow I doubt there's anything he could do to satisfy the left though.. still, I'm very undecided on the need for this ban.

The globalists have had globalist leaders for so long the globalists seem to control everything now.. so naturally they're going to be a little upset. This ban doesn't affect me.. but it does seem unnecessary perhaps... but if I thought lifting this ban would appease them I'd be more for it.. since I know nothing will appease them, I don't care if he lifts it or not. Let them squirm.

There's a disconnect between governments around the world and the people.. just because the government/globalist owned media says things, doesn't mean people agree with them. What we have now is simply put a media and elite that represent themselves, and not the people.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:39 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
he will be after his 8 years, the trump train is loaded and it's coming fast
Headed right for the Cliff.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:33 AM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Sadly many are beginning to say the same thing about the USA.
They're wrong. People have been saying that since 1776. The Democrats on the other hand just might implode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies