Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 09:43 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
American President Donald Trump is treading dangerous waters and risks the fate of JFK, warns George Galloway, who has served 31 years as an elected British Member of Parliament.

“There’s a clear and present danger upon his life. If I were him, I wouldn’t be going near any grassy knolls. I wouldn’t be on any motorcades in Dallas or anywhere else. I wouldn’t be traveling in an open-top car. I’d be very careful if I was President Trump about my personal security. I think I’d have to employ guards to guard the guards.”

Deprogram Yourself: George Galloway: The CIA Is Trying To Assassinate Donald Trump
The CIA will have to do nothing and if the Secret Service just steps aside at the right moment one day that will be the end of the trump, not that they would, right? Never seen a President become a target of assassination as quickly as this one, he is going to have to be very lucky to make it out alive in 4 years no less 8.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 10:08 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,535 times
It's easy to think that because nothing happened to Obama that nothing would happen to Trump.

I used to worry that someone on the right would take a shot at Obama which terrified me. That would have been the worst thing to happen to this country since I don't know when...maybe ever. Obviously, it didn't happen and we will never know if there were any credible threats against him. That being said I don't recall the outrage from the right that we are seeing with the left. The pockets of outrage that we did see from the right were also promptly condemned by the right as well.

The left has become so unhinged and has the backing of the lying media that it wouldn't surprise me if something did happen with or without help from the CIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies