Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 11:37 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,831,270 times

Advertisements

This is the racism I'm seeing.

Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: 'We Need To Start Killing People' | The Daily Caller

4,178 posts, read 2,645,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Cons claim Trump is not racist.

So why are Neo Nazi's and KKK members happy about Trump's Presidency?

The level of hate crimes has increased since Trump won the election.

Why would that happen and why would racist people be happy about Trump?
I'm black, and all of the Trump supporters I know are probably the most kindest people, of all races, that I know. Yes, white, black, spanish, middle eastern, asian people I know have voted for Trump.

I've seen zero racists/KKK people out there being like "YEAH TRUMP F U N-WORD!"

This is a fabrication by the media.

I've seen more racists by those anti-Trump protesters (like the white people holding up Black Lives Matters signs up that think us black people are poor and oppressed and uneducated and need their help) than any racist Trump supporter.

Not saying they don't exist at all. But...it's definitely a fabrication by the media.

2,685 posts, read 2,520,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
You wonder why the Make America White Again candidate attracts and emboldens racists?!?!?!?
I don't wonder why.

I wonder what makes Cons believe its not obvious what is going on. They keep denying they are racist, yet its clear as day and everyone can see it. So why keep denying it?

I would respect them more if they just admit they are pro-white bigots and stop acting like Liberals are over-reacting to their hateful ways.

8,609 posts, read 5,613,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
you wonder why the make america white again candidate attracts and emboldens racists?!?!?!?
Hahaha!!

Old 02-01-2017, 11:38 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Is it racist for our President to temporarily halt travel from dangerous countries that openly hate the U.S. or harbor radical Islamic terrorists?

Old 02-01-2017, 11:38 AM

923 posts, read 494,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"or don't respond"

Maybe if you posted decent posts people would respond.

You are NOT worthy of any replies except this one.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I'm black, and all of the Trump supporters I know are probably the most kindest people, of all races, that I know. Yes, white, black, spanish, middle eastern, asian people I know have voted for Trump.

I've seen zero racists/KKK people out there being like "YEAH TRUMP F U N-WORD!"

This is a fabrication by the media.

I've seen more racists by those anti-Trump protesters (like the white people holding up Black Lives Matters signs up that think us black people are poor and oppressed and uneducated and need their help) than any racist Trump supporter.

Not saying they don't exist at all. But...it's definitely a fabrication by the media.
Then why did all the Neo Nazi's and KKK members support Trump?

Old 02-01-2017, 11:39 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,043 times
Who you calling racist Chriz Willis .........lol

Lets see now , hmmmmmm......so BLM leaders actively calling for "more people to die" or "White people must pay for their sins"....or how about BLM instructing White members to pay more and sit at the back of the bus.

No, it is senseless to bait members on here with a outwardly divisive post. In the past 8 years , the nation has never been so torn up on racial lines. Such a huge coincidence it all happened under a certain Barack Hussein Obama.

Do you not think the Black community is showing itself to be an example of extreme racism ?. As 96% in total voted against Pres Trump.

Again, who you calling a racist Chriz Willis ?........

Old 02-01-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Is it racist for our President to temporarily halt travel from dangerous countries that openly hate the U.S. or harbor radical Islamic terrorists?
You tell me.

I'm not the person who brought that up.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:40 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,186,006 times
By racist I assume you mean people who don't like other people for no reason other than their skin color, obviously a WHITE racist would not respond well to Obama and protested him. Can you guess why?

That kind of racist they will not respond well to people with a skin color different than them. You can even see it come from some of the Trump protesters who aren't white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.