Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 02:58 PM

1,302 posts, read 679,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They would not stay here if they agreed with your vision of US=Hell Hole. No one would, and to be honest, I don't understand why you are still here.

I have to help to portray the truth.

..."And the Truth will set you Free"...

USA is not a dream, you think it is a dream and you portray it as such and that causes many to want to go there and then you bother of their presence and want us here in Mexico to pay for a Wall. By which we will not pay a cent.

Then ONLY the truth wil make quite clear that Immigration is stupid, they are heading to a country where No tuittion free Universisties exist, where no free Health care Exist. where Houses are made of Cheap Materials, Were freedom is almost gone. That they are not following a Dream but a Mirage. That will stop them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 02:59 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,057,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I got one More

In USA Everybody is proud of their powerful military, it is a weird satisfaction taking into account that the military Budget will be more than enough to pay for Tuittion Free Universities, would reduce property taxes on houses allowing their inhabitants to build on Bricks, and even would Pay a Universal health care system.
Ok, that isn't even remotely true, but I wouldn't expect you to know the details of the US federal budget.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:59 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,891,356 times
Quote:
I am in Mexico but Internet is everywhere. Obama is not a friend of Mexico, he allowed Fast and Furious Operation to put large amount of weapons into México to créate instability.
Wait? You aren't even an American and you are here spouting off rhetoric on an American board?

Get lost foreigner! Mind your own damn business!

Old 02-01-2017, 03:00 PM

15,932 posts, read 12,207,743 times
cultural differences. To each their own. If you don't like this culture, don't move here. Don't attempt to force your culture onto the united states.

I agree with some of your points and disagree with others. Personally I think that we should have single payer health care and make it easier for people to become citizens.. I believe they should have to speak and write the english language to become a citizen and have a skill that could be of use to society. I don't believe in letting in refugees which we have to house and pay for or to let any old person in who doesn't even know our language and has no plans to assimilate to our culture but rather sends all their money back to their host country.

There's nothing wrong with guns. They are a tool used for self defense and as a hobby. Perhaps we should have mandatory safety training to own them, however... but the left is not interested in safety training... they want to ban them. Thus we have them, and I'm glad to have them. They protect me, and those around me, from the criminals the left likes to give a slap on the wrist and send back out to the streets thinking they can be rehabilitated.

The age of consent is 16 because although it's a genetic urge to procreate at puberty, in modern society it does not make sense and we don't need old perverts going after women under 18... nothing good can come from older men preying on teenagers and those of limited life experience. Personally I think men over 30 shouldn't be allowed to have sex with women under 21, men between 21 and 29 can go down to say age 17, and men under 21 should be able to go down to age 14.. that would make more common sense then the way we do it today where a 19 year old can become a "sex offender" for having sex with a 15 year old, which is stupid.

You are correct health care is expensive here. Part of that is we lead the innovation of new technologies and new drug development. I'm not sure what the solution here is. Single payer will just distribute the costs out to everyone unless you cap costs... right now lots of low income people do qualify for medicaid and other services, so it's not like people are out in the streets and dying.. that just isn't happening.

Having a strong military with a nuke stockpile is good. I don't trust human nature and certainly don't trust other leaders in nations like China. I also like R&D into Nasa and other programs that might get us off this planet, personally.

College is expensive because partly of supply and demand.. nobody forces people to pay for these private collages when people could go to a local, less expensive school. I'm not sure I believe that we should foot the cost of colleges.. those who do really well in high school and excel in their grades likely get scholarships anyways. Companies like to bring in foreign labor anyways because they can pay them less. Overall I don't believe paying for college for someone who's just going to use the time to party is up and not going to get a degree which excels their career forward is an efficient use of tax dollars. A lot of these degrees are useless and straddle students in debt because liberal high school counselors put down the "trades" and encourage all these art degrees.. these counselors need to promote industries that are in demand and have shortages and pay well.. by promoting liberal feelgoodism or snubbing their nose at mechanics, electricians, plumbers, welders, etc. they are doing these students a disservice.

If strange men are allowed to be in your changing room, blame the liberals for that. lol.. there is no real genders anymore.. men are women and women are men.

Stick built homes are a cost effective way to provide housing.. you don't need to make them from concrete. They've proven they can stand a long time and tornados are quite rare... when they do occur, that's what insurance is for. As for earthquakes, those areas design buildings better anyways. Modern stick built homes with weatherproof exteriors, well maintained, will last a very long time.

For the most part the racism you mention about whites is not very common.. in fact other races or cultures harping on whites is far more common.. especially black on white racism. My advice would be to have a thick skin and stop caring what other people think. Negative thoughts by another person is more about them then it is about you. Feel sorry for them for having so much hate in their heart.

Nobody's tapping your phone unless they suspect you of pedophila, drug dealing, or being a murderer... what do I need potassium nitrate for? Some of these items are not very applicable to our culture.

Not sure what you're trying to imply with some of the things like the hot in arizona, cold in alaska.. yes that's true.

Last edited by sholomar; 02-01-2017 at 03:15 PM..

Old 02-01-2017, 03:02 PM

22,313 posts, read 11,827,327 times
Quote:
I would gladly show you that in The old days in New York and Boston single family house buildings were made of Bricks not Wood.

Wood was widespread employed years after. the thing was that Masonry in USA became SO SO EXPENSIVE that average US citizen can't afford it. Even in Russia and England were cold weather is also prevalent they have brick made houses in our days.
I'm very familiar with Boston, thank you very much. Did you miss the part where I said that all those brick houses had wood framing inside? Have you ever been in one of those old houses? If you have, you would have noticed that the floors are made of wooden planks. Have you seen Paul Revere's house? It's made entirely of wood. I can give you more examples, if you like.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Ok, that isn't even remotely true, but I wouldn't expect you to know the details of the US federal budget.
700,000'000,000.00/year will be good enough. The total debt of University students would be paid in 2 years and you even would get a bonus of 400 thousand millions USD.

Last edited by Alonso_Castillo; 02-01-2017 at 03:33 PM..

Old 02-01-2017, 03:06 PM

22,313 posts, read 11,827,327 times
Quote:
They can't get Diabetes and cáncer treatment, or liver surgeries.

Did you know that in Mexico Heart, Kidney, Liver, etc. transplants are for free?
So, why do illegal Mexicans who need those things don't return to have them in their own country?

Why didn't she just stay in Mexico?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesica_Santillan

Old 02-01-2017, 03:19 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,093,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
In the USA your paycheck will be taxed a huge amount.
Correct - and you don't get much back for your money.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, why do illegal Mexicans who need those things don't return to have them in their own country?

Why didn't she just stay in Mexico?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesica_Santillan

128'000,000 mexicans live this side of the border and the border is without walls.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Wait? You aren't even an American and you are here spouting off rhetoric on an American board?

YES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post

Get lost foreigner! Mind your own damn business!

I am away, any way. I just want to help you to keep mexicans out, you just need to tell them the truth about your way of life. That is what keeps me out and unwilling to go there. Even when I have visa to go there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies