Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 11:12 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,776,555 times

Advertisements

I would take Arnold in a heartbeat over this clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 11:15 AM

50,238 posts, read 23,866,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I read that in the transcript. Somebody in his cabinet needs to muzzle him. He can be physically present at these events, but he should not be permitted to speak...ever.
It's already time for the cabinet and the vice president to play their role in going to Congress to press the case that Trump is unfit for office. Check it out -- it's part of the law of succession.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:15 AM

778 posts, read 336,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, Donald Trump gets dumber and dumber by the day. If they recast the movie Dumb and Dumber, we have a great replacement for Jeff Daniels.

However, Trump does have his moments of clarity, and he hit this one right on the mark:

Donald Trump Said Republicans Are the "Dumbest Group of Voters" : snopes.com You are going to need this site. You should bookmark it.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:16 AM

778 posts, read 336,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's what happens when someone pretends to believe in God so he can make evangelicals believe whatever he tells them.

Well, it worked for Obama. If it ain't broke....as the saying goes.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:19 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,599,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Did our president really just ask attendees to pray for improved ratings for The Apprentice during his appearance at the National Prayer Breakfast? I've watched the clip several times now, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Truly a head-smacking moment.
maybe Trump thinks The Apprentice was one of his election promises. He does not seem to understand very much at all, but at least this topic he can likely get his head around so he can't help but talk about it ..

Old 02-02-2017, 11:20 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,397,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
You shouldn't be... The last President wasn't from this country and neither is Arnold.
We've already had one guy in office that shouldn't have been allowed, let's not add to the mix.
I was a 'Birther' before the term was popular.
How unfortunate to put ignorance on display.

Indeed our last President was from this country and you know what else? He was SANE.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,166,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Good grief, are liberals so tightly wound that Trump can't even make a joke without it becoming a disaster or headline? I need to invest in some chill pill stock because lots of people need them!
It's the accrual of all the idiotic things he has done in a few days: ban refugees and looking into banning legal immigrants; has fights with Iran, Mexico and Australia; make unpresidential/inappropriate joke at a national event; decides violent white supremacists pose no threat to the country (after a violent white guy just shot up a mosque in Canada); claims he will allow churches to be political; threaten to federally defund a university (which he can't do); in consideration for being banned in the UK (again).

He's a loose cannon and an unhinged dangerous person who is not fit to be president. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a military coup in this country while he is in office. The GOP are two cowardly to eject the guy.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:21 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,273,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's already time for the cabinet and the vice president to play their role in going to Congress to press the case that Trump is unfit for office. Check it out -- it's part of the law of succession.
Twenty-fifth amendment, and I agree that it's needed, but I don't agree that they'll actually do it. Who knows, though, maybe Pence will finally get fed up. My husband and I have been joking all along that WhiteHouseLeak could have been Pence trying to garner support from the public to invoke the 25th.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:29 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,273,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exxon View Post
Liberals are so dumb. It was a joke. You on the left will never get a joke not made at the expense of a republican.
We have a much maligned politician in Colorado not-so-affectionately known as Tommy One Note, because he's a one-issue politician. Trump is so much worse, because it appears all he can focus on is the size of his ***** via surrogate measurement tools such as TV ratings, crowd sizes, etc. Watching this nonsense between Trump and Schwarzenegger is like being back in middle school.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:34 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,844,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If it was a joke, then he went on FAR too long bad mouthing Arnold and bragging about his own ratings. It was not the right venue to be telling jokes. He has no class or tact.
I agree. Isn't he also the Executive Producer of the show? I remember reading that he would not give up that position. So he's basically asking Americans to pray that his show is successful.

Even if he meant it as a joke, that wasn't the time or the place. I wonder how many excuses these supporters are going to make for him. Maybe that statement Trump made about shooting someone in the middle of NYC was true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies