Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 04:50 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,011 times

Advertisements

"Once the military is with us..."

LOL, I shouldn't have read that while drinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 04:57 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Kind of like Trump called for 2nd Amendment people to get rid of Hillary? Yeah, you people know no bounds when it comes to hypocrisy.

And at this point, it seems like overthrowing the government is going to happen at some point. It's the only way to stop Fascism.
I'm inspired by the passion, but we are screwed. The Democrats need to grow a pair.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:58 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I'm inspired by the passion, but we are screwed. The Democrats need to grow a pair.
Won't do any good. The Nazis are in control now. Maybe our former allies will declare war on us and eradicate all the Fascists like we did in the 40s.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:01 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Don't lock them up, this is too enjoyable. Plus, they might just cross a line one day and there will be a justified reason to kill them.
I don't think I'd use the word might. It's coming. You just know some people are going to get sick and tired of this crap, be approached by someone with a bat, and it's not going to end well for bat boy or girl.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:18 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump

Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump | Fox News

Sarah Silverman has called for a military coup against President Donald Trump.

The comedian posted in all-capital letters Wednesday night to her nearly 10 million followers to "wake up & join the resistance."

She added, "Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye."
Sarah Silverman ✔ @SarahKSilverman
WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE❤❤❤❤ https://twitter.com/jeffmueller/stat...20269491085317 …
11:41 PM - 1 Feb 2017Silverman tweeted amid the violent riots that broke out in Berkeley, California, over Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos' now-canceled speech at UC Berkeley.

Director Judd Apatow, known for "Knocked Up" and "Trainwreck," said in a now-deleted tweet about the riots, "This is just the beginning. When will all the fools who are still supporting Trump realize what is at stake?"

Filmmaker Lexi Alexander chimed in, defending the riot on Twitter telling her followers to "punch Nazis," "riot when your college invites a Nazi," and "set it all on fire."
Lexi Alexander ‎ ✔ @Lexialex
Hate speech is not free speech

It's called incitement. It's a crime.
11:30 PM - 1 Feb 2017
2,260 2,260 Retweets 3,626 3,626 likes

Do you agree with Silverman and Alexander?

This is SEDITION and is punishable by imprisonment and/or death. I hope and pray these idiots don't get what they deserve because I assure you what they have done is illegal, even in the US.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:26 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,452,718 times
Guess they didn't know that the majority of active duty military voted for Trump.

Guess they don't know who and what kind of guy the SECDEF is.
Hint:

Their little fantasy will never happen.
I think they have watched too many bad movies.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:08 PM

8,481 posts, read 6,886,522 times
They're a couple of third rate comedians looking for publicity. People are taking this way too seriously. And Liberal heroes? Come on.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:24 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Kind of like Trump called for 2nd Amendment people to get rid of Hillary? Yeah, you people know no bounds when it comes to hypocrisy.

And at this point, it seems like overthrowing the government is going to happen at some point. It's the only way to stop Fascism.
When we see YOU on the front lines ready to take the consequences of your actions instead of tough internet talk we'll believe you're serious...

Old 02-02-2017, 06:31 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
But remember, Trump is the fascist.

I wonder if the Trump administration is paying these people to make the left look like a bunch of completely un-anchored whackadoodles.
They are not smart enough to be doing this for Pay. They actually believe this crap. Its like "Inbreeding." They only talk to themselves and each other, and are all in the same Family, so it comes out in their minds that everyone agrees with them. They are happy with people just thinking they may be folls, but go out of their way to prove that they "Are" fools.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:34 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
I'm REALLY surprised that there hasn't been a violent counter-attack on the nasty Crybullies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies