Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 07:14 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
MOD: There are two threads now about Milo. Do you think they should be combined?
They are on different subject matters regarding Milo. One is about his book sales. This is about the Tucker interview.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:32 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,014,889 times
It's amusing that he was only supposed to speak in front of a couple hundred people but now he's speaking in front of millions. The Left did a terrible job at trying to silence him.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:34 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
I watched his interview on Tucker . Good interview . Of course a lot different than his college speeches but it's a different platform and audience .
Milo is a really smart guy he really breaks down the ridiculousness and absurdity of the social justice warrior left

Old 02-03-2017, 07:41 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,271,606 times
Milo is the lefts worst nightmare. He's young, gay, conservative, entertaining, articulate and obviously good looking and not an "uneducated redneck". Now millions of Americans know who he is and want to hear what he says thanks to the idiots rioting in Berkeley and media like CNN. The stupidity by the rioters is astounding. Instead of stifling his speech, he's now spreading the word against the left louder than ever and to average Americans. His book sales are now off the charts. Ha, ha, lefties. You fudged up.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:43 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Did CNN somehow miss the fact that Milo is an openly gay, Jewish, ethnic (non-WASP) immigrant who has Black lovers?

What's "white nationalist" about any of that? I don't get it... /SMH
Plenty of white nationalists have "black friends," "gay friends," and "Jewish friends."

Or, have you never noticed this?

He's a self-hating type, that one.

He also thinks that, as a gay man, he should not raise kids.

LOL.

What a nut bag.

Not surprised his book sales might be up. Not like most people who bought it will READ it, though.

Just defending a mentally ill person, kinda like what they do with Trump.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:44 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,400,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
One of the things shocking to me in the interview was that Europe arrests people for saying something misogynistic or something offensive toward others. I remember hearing you could get arrested for saying something offensive about muslims, but I thought that was just hyperbole.
Europe is not one country , it is a coalition
of many countries , hence there is no universal
law for arresting people.

It is up to the individual countries and off the top
of my head I don't know which country with a law as
you are referring to.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Milo eloquently explains why Social Justice is a mental disorder, used by Communist Revolutionaries, to cause disorder.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Milo is the lefts worst nightmare. He's young, gay, conservative, entertaining, articulate and obviously good looking and not an "uneducated redneck". Now millions of Americans know who he is and want to hear what he says thanks to the idiots rioting in Berkeley and media like CNN. The stupidity by the rioters is astounding. Instead of stifling his speech, he's now spreading the word against the left louder than ever and to average Americans. His book sales are now off the charts. Ha, ha, lefties. You fudged up.
You don't actually think some kids from Berkeley attacked this guy, do you?

Nahhhh... some radical loonies attacked the crowd.

I read that "ha, ha" in the true Simpsonian fashion that it was surely delivered in and it was indeed amusing, though.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I now predict wild cheers singing, "Milo! Milo! Milo!"
Until they then go "ewww... gays."

Because, let's face it, nobody would like this man if he wasn't helping them further their isolationist agenda. He's right up there with Omarosa.

A token.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:51 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,271,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Until they then go "ewww... gays."

Because, let's face it, nobody would like this man if he wasn't helping them further their isolationist agenda. He's right up there with Omarosa.

A token.
He is who he is and doesn't pretend to be otherwise. I didn't hear anyone on the right putting him down or rioting because he's gay even before Berkeley. You can call him a token but then again people on the left call everyone a token who they believe doesn't fit into the stereotype of what they think a conservative looks like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies