Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 07:28 AM

88,964 posts, read 44,771,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Milo isn't Jewish, he's Catholic.
He says he's Jewish:

"There are some fringe factions of the alt-right that have demonstrated genuinely racist, anti-Semitic, and prejudiced leanings. They clearly don't want a Jewish, homosexual, black-d***-loving supremacist as a spokesman. And I don't want to be associated with them, either." - Milo Yiannopoulos, December 2016 interview with Oliver Darcy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2017, 07:30 AM

4,581 posts, read 3,405,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
If Rosie O suddenly claimed she was a Republican they'd want to have her head on a pike.
If someone accidentally sent her a Trump tie for Festivus, they would want her head on a pike.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:33 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Milo isn't Jewish, he's Catholic.
You don't know what you're talking about. His mother is Jewish, therefore Milo is Jewish.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:34 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,372,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I was unaware any assaults took place.
multiple... but remember the MSM isn't exactly out there trying to tell the truth.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:36 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Why is the mayor being investigated? I mean, I realize the link is a source I won't open for fear that it contains computer viruses, but taking this post at its word, why the mayor?

This sounds eerily like our dear Toddler-in-Chief trying to exact revenge. Or, to be more accurate, Bannon doing it through him.

Come on... this self-hating gay Nazi isn't a member of government. Or, is he?

Anyway... I think the police should investigate any injuries, but I have way too many friends in Berkeley to think for even a second that this was students attacking people. It was a fringe group that was not sanctioned by the school.

The student protests followed school guidelines.

Have any of you ever even stepped foot on the campus there? It's not exactly a violent place.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,114,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I was unaware any assaults took place.
There is a new movement that is bubbling under the surface. The recent behavior of these anarchist felons with full hoods is not going to be tolerated. Expect to see a counter action by those nearby that witness these cowards, to move into the group and unmask them, holding them for the police (or others in the crowd). LOL
They will be photographed and identified online. Their families will be identified as well.
This is going to be interesting!

Old 02-03-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Why is the mayor being investigated? I mean, I realize the link is a source I won't open for fear that it contains computer viruses, but taking this post at its word, why the mayor?

This sounds eerily like our dear Toddler-in-Chief trying to exact revenge. Or, to be more accurate, Bannon doing it through him.

Come on... this self-hating gay Nazi isn't a member of government. Or, is he?

Anyway... I think the police should investigate any injuries, but I have way too many friends in Berkeley to think for even a second that this was students attacking people. It was a fringe group that was not sanctioned by the school.

The student protests followed school guidelines.

Have any of you ever even stepped foot on the campus there? It's not exactly a violent place.
Surprised a moderator here on CD is siding with subversives and their passive sympathizers. Any thoughts?

Last edited by finalmove; 02-03-2017 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 02-03-2017, 08:09 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Surprised an administrator here on CD is siding with subversives and their passive sympathizers. Any thoughts?
as you gain familiarity with this particular administrator, your surprise will sadly dissipate

Old 02-03-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
as you gain familiarity with this particular administrator, your surprise will sadly dissipate
It all adds interest!

Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,723,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Amazing that we can watch the assaults take place live and on video, but yet no arrests were made.

If the police were ordered to "stand down", their boss should be charged with dereliction of duty and fired. Store owners impacted should sue the cities into bankruptcy for not supplying the protection their taxes pay for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies