Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 04:24 AM

21,076 posts, read 19,579,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Coulter wrote and spoke freely about publicly beheading people and all manner of hateful BS.
Care to privide a link to that? As I recall it was some liberal calling for her to be beheaded.

Quote:
Your own orange president talks about forcing himself on women, grabbing them by the hoo-ha, etc.
He clearly said "they let me". If a woman let you grab her hoo-ha, would you refuse?

Old 02-04-2017, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
The Victim Snowflake Right can't take it.

"Now the FCC goin' bother me. They won't let me on MTV"

I haven't listened to the new song and probably won't, nor do I particularly like the lyrics,
but stop being such snowflakes.
Yeah, rape is nothing to get outraged about.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:32 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,018,238 times
Quote:
I loathe rap music. At least the violent gangster garbage. Eminem always struck me as a total tool.

But he has the right to say whatever he wants, crass and tasteless as it may be.
Not in my mind. Free speech is one thing, but making vile threats toward another human is not OK.

Free speech is the right to protest the government. It does not give anyone the right to incite violence against someone. I realize that as a "public figure", the rules are a bit different. They shouldn't be.

The same would/should be true if Ann Coulter made the same vile comments about Eminem, or anyone.

Quote:
Oh lordy, the secret is out!

Pfft. Get over yourself with the faux outrage. These lyrics are disgusting and subhuman. I'm not defending rape, I'm defending free speech. Sorry you cannot discern the difference.

Coulter wrote and spoke freely about publicly beheading people and all manner of hateful BS. Your own orange president talks about forcing himself on women, grabbing them by the hoo-ha, etc.

This foaming at the mouth jazz is just a hyperbolic hypocritical joke.
Apparently, you don't understand the concept/rule of free speech. No surprise.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:37 AM

7,734 posts, read 5,482,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Yeah, rape is nothing to get outraged about.
Pretty sure Ann Coulter is the one that said Mexicans and Muslims rape their children and not child rapists.

AmericanRacists.org has like a whole page dedicated to her.

Eminem sings satire. Ann Coulter spews racism.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Pretty sure Ann Coulter is the one that said Mexicans and Muslims rape their children and not child rapists.

AmericanRacists.org has like a whole page dedicated to her.

Eminem sings satire. Ann Coulter spews racism.
http://americanracists.org

"Server cannot be found"

Old 02-04-2017, 04:50 AM

6,457 posts, read 4,039,484 times
I'm sorry but when did the right become snowflakes. Eminem has been rapping offensively
since Bush was president, he has sayed some pretty violent things about the mother of his daughter and a lot of other things. If you watch him freestyle his tough life seriously affects how he delivers his lines. If you get offended by Eminem you have no right to tell liberal people their snowflakes.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:00 AM

7,734 posts, read 5,482,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
http://americanracists.org

"Server cannot be found"
The Top 10 Most Obnoxious and Racist Ann Coulter Quotes - Racism In America

Got my words mixed up

Old 02-04-2017, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Nothing on there comes close to sadistic rape. I actually agree with just about everything she said.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
I'm sorry but when did the right become snowflakes. Eminem has been rapping offensively
since Bush was president, he has sayed some pretty violent things about the mother of his daughter and a lot of other things. If you watch him freestyle his tough life seriously affects how he delivers his lines. If you get offended by Eminem you have no right to tell liberal people their snowflakes.
Yeah, because sadistic rape is nowhere near as offensive as building a border wall or vetting people from terrorist countries.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:09 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,988,985 times
Bruno had a wardrobe a$$ident in a 2009 Awards ceremony in Eminem face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.