Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 05:28 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Are you referring to the Bowling Green massacre again? Please tell me, to just what mass killings in the world has the United States contributed?

Old 02-06-2017, 05:32 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,392 times
Trump is on Putin's d like a 10 dollar hooker.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:32 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Trump was right.

Even if you can get past the fact that this nation was started by obliterating an entire race of indigenous people, anyone who doesn't believe that we do the same kinds of sneaky, deceitful and fatal things that other countries do is dreaming.

Now, whether you admit that on TV, as the President, is another matter.
Admit the truth? Can't have that. why it's un American.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:34 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,108,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' | TheHill

Even the conservatives I follow on Twitter are shocked by trump's comments. When is enough enough??
I wonder if the Trumpettes will call this an apology tour...

Old 02-06-2017, 05:36 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,484,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's just STUPID for the Commander in Chief to basically accuse the military of murder.

What purpose does that serve when other world leaders are also listening?

I guarantee you, though, that it made Putin happy.
Call it stupid all you want but its the truth, and sorry the truth hurts... this is something people have always been talking about. i find it interesting now everyone decides to get all offended about it.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Call it stupid all you want but its the truth, and sorry the truth hurts... this is something people have always been talking about. i find it interesting now everyone decides to get all offended about it.
No; we are NOT Russia. Not now; not then and HOPEFULLY not in the future but with Trump in charge ~ we'll see.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDexistential View Post
This is unforgivable. The leader of our nation says we are not so innocent as to compare this nation to ruskies under Emperor Putin. Something is seriously wrong here. Why go ape shi* over Iran testing a missile but Russia is killing folks in Ukraine and Emperor Trump says nothing.

It is so obvious that Trump is weak and out of his league. I do not believe this nation will survive for 4 years with this imbecile as our leader.
We survived for 8 with a feckless lead from behind make threats and drawing lines never to be backed up weak kneed President.

We survived Johnson, Nixon and Carter; The trifecta of bad presidents.

I'm positive we'll survive Trump, though I don't know if we'll survive the Constitutional crisis the left are engineering, nor constant whine from the snowflakes who make up the progressive base.

OMG, Warren made my ears bleed today... and now it seems she has made 48% of Bay Stater's say she needs to go.

Warren 2020?

They learned NOTHING from their a$$kicking loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No; we are NOT Russia. Not now; not then and HOPEFULLY not in the future but with Trump in charge ~ we'll see.
THAT IS SO RICH!

Let's compare:
Russia invaded Afghanistan, spent 9 years there and it caused the USSR to collapse.

USA invaded Afghanistan in 2003, 14 years later we are still there.

Putin is being called a "killer" because he is suspected, not proven, of killing several businessmen, reporters and former officer Litvinenko, who was poisoned with a radioactive substance.

Roger Stone was nearly assassinated last year, by... a radioactive substance. Maybe Putin did it?

This sums it up for me:
Even more astounding to note, this report concludes, is that these American people have become so deluded and manipulated by their “Deep State” masters, that even now their most leftist liberal’s, people who used to mock and deride their rightist conservative fellow citizens for fearing and preparing for Obama’s “FEMA Camps, are now themselves getting ready for the “Trumpocalypse by buying guns, ammunition, and prepping supplies before they’re all killed by Trump—without any of them (right or left) failing to note the significance of President-elect Trump’s allies within the CIA releasing, just hours ago, over 12 million once secret documents proving, once and for all, how truly evil and demonic these globalist elites actually are—and that can be viewed by anyone going HERE so that they can search and discover these horrible truths for themselves.
CIA-Linked Reporter Summoned To Meet Trump Assassinated, And His Top Aide Poisoned Too

Sorry... Trump expressed EXACTLY how many of us feel, and EXACTLY what the left had always believed when they still had a conscience! Especially during the Viet Nam era when the US military and CIA were exterminating entire villages to pump body counts.

Obama has murdered hundreds of innocent people including US citizens with drones. Collateral damage is the excuse de jour.

If you don't think this country has gotten as dirty and is as dirty as any other country, you are delusional.

Quote:
Nothing but selective outrage at the behest of their masters, nothing more, and stupid as hell. Proof that idiots are indeed useful.

Last edited by steven_h; 02-06-2017 at 07:29 PM..

Old 02-06-2017, 08:24 PM

764 posts, read 597,020 times
The same people who manufactured the hoax known as "The Apology Tour", and turned the truthful "Crisis of Confidence" speech into The Malaise Speech remain quiet. Unreal.

Old 02-07-2017, 07:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,993,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
There are none so deaf as those who refuse to hear.

There are no closures like those of minds and hearts. Try opening both of yours sometime. You might be surprised at what you'd learn.
Hey, no need to get snarky... I was just adding to your list of witty sayings...

Old 02-07-2017, 07:53 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,949,556 times
Quote:
Agreed. I'm hardly a Trump fan, but he's exactly right on that one. Why is everyone so angry? America is a warmongering country. We have started many wars over many things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.