Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 09:48 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
So, rape was a good thing back in 2014 and now it is a bad thing in 2017?
No, in 2014 what did Trump have to do with it? But I must ask, WTH do you mean by asking this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 09:49 PM

22,470 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Don't feed the troll. He is still mourning Hillary's defeat.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:51 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
No, in 2014 what did Trump have to do with it? But I must ask, WTH do you mean by asking this?
How does the year 2014 affect the severity of the crime?

About Trump, it is my daily prayer to Trump. Conservatives have convinced me that he is god. Anything bad about him is either fake news or "but... Hillary!". In other words, just a siggy.

Trump is great.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Don't feed the troll. He is still mourning Hillary's defeat.
Do you deny that the man convicted of rape is a navy man? And possibly a christian man?

Also, while I am not white my husband is. Should I start suspecting him as a rapist because the man convicted of rape in the OP linked article is white?

Old 02-04-2017, 09:58 PM

636 posts, read 392,628 times
We need to deport the navy

However, Trump wants the "biggest Navy build up since Reagan"
https://www.navytimes.com/articles/d...lors-350-ships

Why does Trump want more rapists?

Old 02-04-2017, 10:02 PM

Isn't it incredible how conservatives are so quick to paint all muslim refugees as rapists based on a rape case but play dumb when the same effed up logic is applied to a christian or something else?

Old 02-04-2017, 10:08 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Man Found Guilty in Christian Mingle Rape Case | NBC 7 San Diego

Jesus at it again. The navy at it again.

Trump is great. He alone can fix everything.

PS - Inspired by this thread.
Interesting, the word rape is lawful in this thread. Maybe one or more conservatives moderate the politics board. On the Religion & Spirituality board of CityData.Com the moderators banned the word "rape" in the thread about "Testing everything, following your deep desires" or whatever the title of the thread was.

I pointed out that not all desires a person has may be good. Nothing wrong in questioning our desires. So, I pointed out serial rapists (not merely a person that only raped one time) and serial killers have deep desires for what they do. The FBI forensic psychologist that study serial killers note one early warning sign, a common trait among serial killers, is they begin torturing animals (routinely) as children. Yes, as children.

Even if a liberal does not want to subscribe to a concept of "evil" at minimum recognize negative psychological issues can develop in a person even during childhood. Early recognition might be able to spark intervention and deter a course that may lead to a lot of raped women or a lot of mutilated corpses.

So, liberals have no problem having little girls in a feminist video toss around the word rape and curse repeatedly using the "f bomb," nor do they have issue using the word rape to associate Trump with it, Christians, and try to demonized both by starting this thread and using the word rape in it.

Anyone can rape--be they Christian or not--and every human is not only a sinner but pulled towards both evil and virtue. Both tug at all humans. Oh, my bad, Hillary Democrats don't believe in evil or sin and think no matter what anyone ever does a happy ever after ending results. Like they're f---ing 7 year-olds.

I'm more fiscal liberal policies, pro-unions, strong families, and impressed by the Democrat and Hindu Warrior Queen Tulsi Gabbard. That's my mind. I want to put my foot in the a$& of Bill O'Reilly the Hillary Democrats new darling. I'm no Republican. I'm simply the one that points out the liberal's hypocrisy.

There is plenty of rape in the US military. It was widespread even when Clinton and Obama where in office.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:11 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Isn't it incredible how conservatives are so quick to paint all muslim refugees as rapists based on a rape case but play dumb when the same effed up logic is applied to a christian or something else?
Where's your catchphrase on this post?

Old 02-04-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Where's your catchphrase on this post?
No catchphrase. English is my 2nd language. I don't have command over it as much as most of you guys do.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:18 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,530 times
Are you really this obtuse OP? Glad I am not part of your coming karma. What does Trump have to do with it?

Of course there are some wonderful people who are refugees. Not every refugee is a rapist. But the European epidemic of rape and sexual assaults has to cause a nation to consider what they are doing by allowing a feckless refugee immigration policy, including decreasing vetting time to 3 months from 18-24 months, unless rape is no big thing to you. I guess potential voters are more important to you than sexual assaults? Why can't people behave as they really believe? And then you ask if rape was a good thing in 2014 and a bad thing in 2017, like you really care. Your own ignorance of the rape epidemic by refugees shows you don't care.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...-is-every-day/

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8...-migrants-rape

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55280

U.S. cuts Syrian refugee screening time in order to handle surge - Washington Times

Even the citizens of the countries in Europe are calling for restrictions on immigration.

5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe | Pew Research Center

Then many refugees are left in sad situations not being able to assimilate, and citizens are forced to just put up with it. Companies in Germany with job openings are NOT hiring refugees because of the language barriers and low skills.

Europe migrant crisis: Germany's 'open door' refugee employment problems, 12 months on - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ee-influx.html

How Sweden became an example of how not to handle immigration

I understand you're feeling good about yourself with your gotcha thread, but you really have to understand why there is so much concern. Educate yourself, and then behave as you say you believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies