Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2017, 09:28 AM

638 posts, read 618,083 times

Advertisements

DNC should have elected a better candidate to run against him. It's really that simple. Hillary was awful
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 09:30 AM

51,587 posts, read 25,530,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Of course, it is said that God works in mysterious ways. Perhaps this is but one of such ways.
I hope neither he nor any of those in his inner circle or any of his faithful followers believe any of the polls.

I hope they keep insisting that he had the largest inaugural crowd ever, that half the undocumented immigrants in the country risked being deported in order to vote, that Trump doesn't have to abide by the Constitution or any of the nation's laws, that it is perfectly fine for him to talk glowingly about Putin and talk smack about a federal judge...

It seem some may still have a modicum of faith in polls. McConnell is distancing himself from Trump and on CNN, no less.

“Putin is a former KGB agent, he’s a thug, he was not elected in a way that most people would consider a credible election,” McConnell said in an interview on CNN’s “State Of The Union.”

Mitch McConnell Distances Himself From Donald Trump's Latest Controversial Statements | The Huffington Post

It would be a shame if Trump started believing the polls and started switching up now.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:24 PM

58,553 posts, read 26,835,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Which she did by 3 million votes.
A VERY POOR attempt at diversion.

Most of the polls said Trump didn't have snowballs chance in hell of getting the requires 270 electoral votes and NEVER mentioned the popular vote BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

But, you knew that and think you are being "cute".

Sorry, you're NOT.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:42 PM

6,129 posts, read 7,944,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
Oh, so now you believe that branches of government are not allowed to criticize each other? Were you also calling for the impeachment of Obama when he was showing disdain for congress? Or when he showed disdain for the SCOTUS when they ruled against him?

you people crack me up - all of a sudden the left has become a bastion of prudence and champion of tradition! hilariously hypocritical.
Criticizing the different branches is one thing. Referring to a judge as a "so-called judge" and trying to say that the judicial system would somehow be responsible if a terrorist attack occurs are direct attacks on the judicial institution itself. Not acceptable for the president to do.

And by the way, I am not "the left." I am a moderate who usually leans slightly toward the conservative side, but can't abide this pretender that we have now.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:46 PM

1,009 posts, read 704,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Our so called president?
Maybe Obama was our so called 8 year president.

Get over it..... Trump won.
I love reading the crazy hate Trump threads on a daily basis the left are soo unhinged lol I shouldn't laugh it is quite sad how pathetic . But they accuse us of being the dumb unintelligent voters . Meantime we all work and carry on . I don't see any one rioting to get their way now or in the past . They can't seem to get over the fact , that she lost that they must throw in that she won popular vote but blah blah .

Old 02-06-2017, 03:12 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,711,986 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave
This is a litmus test for his supporters. Let's see how many of them actually come out in defense of this statement.
They all do!!!!!!

I have had sheeple tell me to "STOP LISTENING TO LIBERIAL MEDIA AND READ TRUMPS TWITTER... HE POSTS EVERYTHING real about him there"

Ya ok... And Im 10 years old!!

I told the same sheeple "He has the lowest ratings of any president" and they said "Thats terrible... HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR THIS COUNTRY"

Oh my lord......... THEY ARE SO BRAINWASHED ITS SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2017, 03:16 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,474,580 times
The last POTUS who so consistently condemned the media was Nixon.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:17 PM

40,921 posts, read 48,877,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moboy32 View Post
DNC should have elected a better candidate to run against him. It's really that simple. Hillary was awful
Just think... because of their screwups we'll have 1-2 Conservative judges appointed to SCOTUS who will be there for the next 30 years.

Good job.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:20 PM

624 posts, read 368,263 times
Quote:
This is very alarming. His new post about polls.....he simply refuses to accept them. Hello 1984.
His latest tweet proclaims anything reported against him is false.
"Any negative polls are fake news"
Even if he didn't post it would be something else to complain about.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:21 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,201,158 times
Quote:
This is very alarming. His new post about polls.....he simply refuses to accept them. Hello 1984.
His latest tweet proclaims anything reported against him is false.
"Any negative polls are fake news"
Right. We all know how accurate the polls are, don't we? Donald Trump was never supposed to get anywhere near the White House. Remember? Hillary was a shoo-in.

I doubt many of his supporters have abandoned him, if any. They're talking to the wrong people, obviously. I'll bet they're conducting their polls at the riots! LOL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies