U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 08:56 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,047,806 times

Advertisements

Without "rumors", "alleged", and "anonymous sources" where would liberal media and their followers be?

I would encourage people not to waste their time on articles/videos with such "buzz" words and furthermore, better to just not repeat it as a fact and end up looking foolish when the truth comes out.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:57 AM

24,897 posts, read 9,697,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
Yes- because if Obama had said that you guys would def not have your Che Guevera and Alinsky posts all fired up and ready to go calling for impeachment, right?? right?? You'd have the exact same response....
Yes.

I don't have a "team".

I have principles. That's what separates me from the statist.

20 million deaths at the hands of America since the end of WWII.

If you want to rate the Presidents in order of least to most murderous go right ahead. Leave me out of it.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:00 AM

16,284 posts, read 9,127,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
How many conflicts have been generated since the election was completed? Havoc was generated even before the swearing in at the inauguration. That is quite troubling !!! Unrest in American Streets, Conflict with Mexico, Contention with Australia, Continual Chase to Hug Putin, Ban on Muslims, Acts to confound Church and State into Money Donating Religious Contest. Race Bias demonstrated by the images of Trump circle, whom has surrounded himself with a 99.9% white ethnic cabinet. Steve Bannon> the war maker, Mike Pence > Challenger to the Constitutions Freedom of Religion....... Favoring Brokers on Retiree's for the Sake of Higher Commissions for the Broker at the expense of Retirees...... Generals > with War Aspirations.... The list just continues.....

"Only 16 days in Office"

"Rumors of Wars" - Are we paying attention?
no its not troubling. not any more than the world in which we live. shoot you weren't worried about the world under Obama when the Arab spring spread war like wildfire.

you weren't worried about the JV team ISIS that Obama allowed to come into existence by cutting and running from Iraq.

most everything we are dealing with today is a result of bad policy for the last 8 years.

Unrest in American Streets, Unrest in the streets stared under Obama and is 100% LIBERAL crazies doing what liberals do
Conflict with Mexico: Caused by liberals that abandoned their principles for the purpose of getting illegals in the country to vote for democrats
Contention with Australia: Caused by Obama for agreeing to a stupid deal
Continual Chase to Hug Putin: you calling huggin Putin, I call it fixing what Obama broke. OBAMA let Russia run wild. OBama and Hillary sold 25% of our Uranium to RUSSIA!!!!!
Ban on Muslims, LIE! There is no ban
Acts to confound Church and State into Money Donating Religious Contest. Bull. letting churches have free speech.... something black churches have been doing without interfearance. This is leveling the playing field.
Race Bias demonstrated by the images of Trump circle, whom has surrounded himself with a 99.9% white ethnic cabinet. what a stupid comment. both women and minorities are represented in his cabinet.
Steve Bannon> the war maker, more like Steve Bannon says thing PROGS don't like.
Mike Pence > Challenger to the Constitutions Freedom of Religion....... uhm... actually the opposite. Pence is the guy standing up for religious liberty. it is the PROGS that have attacked Religious liberty over and over the last 8 years. just ask the Little Sisters of the Poor.
Favoring Brokers on Retiree's for the Sake of Higher Commissions for the Broker at the expense of Retirees...... bull. that one regulation didn't exist 35 days ago. it was a last minute stupid move by Obama. good riddance.
Generals > with War Aspirations.... riiiiiiggggttt... the two candidates for Trumps cabinet that got past the Senate on day one are warmongers.

you need to find an argument that resembles reality.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:31 AM

130 posts, read 72,644 times
Would Republicans support a nuclear war against China?

https://qz.com/900919/trump-adviser-...uth-china-sea/

Is the South China Sea worth it?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:14 AM

37,034 posts, read 16,141,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
How many conflicts have been generated since the election was completed? Havoc was generated even before the swearing in at the inauguration. That is quite troubling !!! Unrest in American Streets, Conflict with Mexico, Contention with Australia, Continual Chase to Hug Putin, Ban on Muslims, Acts to confound Church and State into Money Donating Religious Contest. Race Bias demonstrated by the images of Trump circle, whom has surrounded himself with a 99.9% white ethnic cabinet. Steve Bannon> the war maker, Mike Pence > Challenger to the Constitutions Freedom of Religion....... Favoring Brokers on Retiree's for the Sake of Higher Commissions for the Broker at the expense of Retirees...... Generals > with War Aspirations.... The list just continues.....

"Only 16 days in Office"

"Rumors of Wars" - Are we paying attention?
Do you believe EVERY "rumor" you hear?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:17 AM

10,168 posts, read 6,502,139 times
I guess the OP has not been paying much attention to what has been happening over the last eight years. That is normal for liberals though they ignore their own backyards and talk about others.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:20 AM

10,930 posts, read 5,051,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Like when Obama started the wars in Egypt and Libya and escalated the war in Iraq/Syria using ISIS?
"Using ISIS"..uhhhhh...

What?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:20 AM

17,751 posts, read 15,663,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I don't see trump as any less a war monger than the two guys that preceded him.
He certainly is less of one with Russia which has the one merit that its a war no one could possibly win.

i do not really like what I am hearing about Iran however.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 AM

29,787 posts, read 16,472,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
so which meme are we going with today- Obama was a weakling who did nothing to stop violence in the Middle East or he's a war monger... I keep getting confused since I lost my decoder ring....
No confusion on this end, obama was always a war monger.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:23 AM

5,721 posts, read 4,632,024 times
Link?

Who will we be going to war with exactly? Also in case you wasn't paying attention our military wasn't exactly sitting around knitting under Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies