Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 09:45 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So tell us how the orange turd comes to his magnificent simpleton immature conclusion that negative polls are fake while positive polls are real?
How does it feel to lose to the orange turd?

The majority of Americans support Trump, which was why he was elected.

I don't think everything Trump said was truth but I don't believe the polls anymore. If I have to choose, I choose Trump over the liberal polls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 09:48 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45committe View Post
His hands are big, really big tremendous.

Our so called president is not doing himself any favors with these stupid tweets. I understand him though. He can't help himself. Narcissists can't control themselves. Everything revolves around their self imAge.

My expectations are really low. My only hope is that he doesn't start a nuclear war. Honestly I would prefer Pence or even Paul Ryan who I think is evil incarnated. Someone needs to ask that question in a poll and impeach this nutjob
40% of voters surveyed this week said they favor impeachment, up from 35% who endorsed impeachment when asked a week earlier. Public Policy Polling, a Raleigh-based, left-leaning polling firm.

But if I were you, I wouldn't put any stock in this.

Things are going just hunky dory.

Everyone's excited about the coming war with Iran, thrilled really.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:49 AM

2,567 posts, read 5,314,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post

He was elected by the electoral college, but lost the popular vote. A majority of Americans don't support him.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
And when a guy brags about being a *****-grabber, it's not at offensive or predatory but merely locker room talk. And let's not forget that when a birther claims that he sent private investigators to Hawaii and "they cannot believe what they are finding" we should take him at his word.
This is a lie.

He's not a predatory or offensive if the ***** he grabbed likes it.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:51 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:

Oh, you didn't tell us you resided in the world of alternative facts. It explains a whole lot.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:51 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:

I don't think everything Trump said was truth but I don't believe the polls anymore. If I have to choose, I choose Trump over the liberal polls.
You really don't understand mathematics. Only about 25% of registered voters voted for Trump. How is the "majority of Americans"?

Old 02-06-2017, 09:52 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:

Do stick with Trump. In fact, I would encourage you to send your life savings to him to invest.

The majority of Americans did not elect Trump, nor do they support him.

63 million voted for him.

161 million did not.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
He was elected by the electoral college, but lost the popular vote. A majority of Americans don't support him.
Again, you are being completely dishonest.

There's no such thing as "popular vote" in our electoral college system. If the final result were to be determined by the "popular vote," both candidates would campaign very differently.

It's like saying Patriot didn't win the game because they didn't run as many miles as the Falcons.

Go ahead and focus on your phantom "popular vote" and see how that works out in the next election.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:53 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
The reality show star has a hard time with reality!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74430800539648
I'm honestly concerned about the people that can't accept the fact that the polls are not reliable.

It's as if the people on the left learned nothing from this past election.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Do stick with Trump. In fact, I would encourage you to send your life savings to him to invest.

The majority of Americans did not elect Trump, nor do they support him.

63 million voted for him.

161 million did not.
LOL! Whom did the 161 million vote for?

Trump has shown he's more credible than the lying liberal media and their BS polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies