U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 01:06 PM

38,316 posts, read 14,982,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
No matter what reasons they create for themselves, this just further cripples CNN's ability to report on political issues in a timely fashion. Kick everyone on Trump's side off of CNN and you lose all credibility for calling yourself an unbiased source. Would have been better to just suck it up and deal with her as she is.
t

Unfortunately, Conway is no longer credible.

Having her on would only mean a round of trying to catch her in a lie and who needs that?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:58 PM

5,656 posts, read 7,461,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
t

Unfortunately, Conway is no longer credible.

Having her on would only mean a round of trying to catch her in a lie and who needs that?
WTF ever.

This is the real reason why CNN "passed" on Conway (because she called them out):

CNN’s excuse for banning Conway doesn’t add up | New York Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugR24uivqw8

Old 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM

34,708 posts, read 33,729,968 times
Like she would care.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:39 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,800,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Well, maybe Trump will sign an EX order and ban CNN.

They shouldn't doubt he'll do it or whether he CAN do it.
Sure they should..... doubt it, that is, because he absolutely CAN'T do it. Exactly what law gives a President the power to do such a thing?
Quote:
They gave him enough for feeding the questions to Hillary before the debate. For that alone they should lose their license.
For the last time, there is no "license" to lose. It's cable, not broadcast.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:18 AM

26,529 posts, read 25,044,703 times
Good. If enough news outlets ban her, she'll probably be out of a job.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:20 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,449,156 times
Probably nothing could do more for KellyAnne than getting banned from CNN.

Old 02-08-2017, 02:25 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,800,580 times
I'm a Trump voter and really can't stand KellyAnne Conway..... Her entire job description is to spin things and deceive people.

When she get's asked a pointed question to which there is an obvious answer, instead of giving that answer I think she thinks if she talks long enough, people will forget what was being asked.

Old 02-08-2017, 05:27 AM

38,316 posts, read 14,982,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post

This is the real reason why CNN "passed" on Conway (because she called them out)...
Wake up.

CNN reported the blackmail dossier existed and Trump had been briefed.

Trump denied he'd been briefed, then admitted he'd been briefed but had forgotten about it, then called CNN "fake news" for publishing the dossier that was a lie anyway because he and Putin said so.

CNN did not publish the blackmail dossier.

Oleg Erovinkin, the ex-KGB chief suspected of leaking the information contained in the blackmail dossier was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in "mysterious circumstances."

In related news, for months Trump insists the Russian connection to his campaign was a lie and demands the intelligence community provide him with evidence. The IC provides this evidence. Trump admits there might be something to it.

Shortly thereafter, three Russian cybersecurity experts are arrested for being CIA spies. One is hauled away from a meeting with FSB colleagues with a bag over his head.

We are well beyond trying to decipher Conway's "fake news," "alternative facts," and "calling out CNN" B.S.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:02 AM

11,763 posts, read 8,323,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
You mean like Hillary Clinton spouting about "dodging sniper fire" and "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary" and "vast right-wing conspiracy"?

How about Barack lying about his entire past to get a spot at Harvard?
Or this DOOOOZIE. Barack's parents were emboldened to get married and have a boy by the March in Selma. But wait, the Black Jesus was conceived five years before Selma.

Btw note the fake southern accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYByptC8mY

Old 02-08-2017, 07:52 AM

7,154 posts, read 1,803,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Conway's consist use of "alternative facts," such as the nonexistent and roundly ridiculed "Bowling Green Massacre," pushed CNN to pointedly turn down the White House's offer to have her appear on the network's Sunday shows, a decision which may become permanent.

CNN considers permanent ban for Kellyanne Conway over

I would love to see other networks start refusing to put this blatant liar on the air.
I avoid CNN like the plague but a couple days back I was at a Wendy's getting a burger. They have CNN always on. The 20 minutes or so I was watching it they were debating two anti-trump rumors. One was from an unnamed SOURCE. Other was from an unnamed AIDE.

Meanwhile at that time there was the Iran situation and the nominee fights on capital hill etc. lots of real news but all CNN was concerned with was unnamed AIDE they claimed said there was infighting among White House staff.

I honestly believe they could care less if these rumors are actually true or not. They are bent on trying to make the president look bad at all costs.

And there are lots of lefties that think this sort of national enquirer style sensationalism is perfectly fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or