Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 07:15 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,487,923 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awiH-pQ8zxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hme351wP2dk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 07:18 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,929,827 times
He's a white man, of course he's racist!

That's what the pathetic fringe opposition party thinks, anyway.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:18 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,576,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
All you seem to do is call him everything in the book to try to smear him without evidence. Hoping that something will stick. I have news for you its not going to work. We're onto your smear game!!!
I don't think he's racist...maybe a bigot at times. But then most American people are.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:23 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,679,269 times
Huffington Post? You've got to be kidding me. That's as fake news as you can get. I don't believe a single story on that site. Washington Post and NY Times are also fake news. Doesn't seem like they have much of anything either. Just propaganda.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,487,923 times
Like father like son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKJWAYVc1yU

Old 03-04-2017, 07:50 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,709,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Do you know how to use Google?

5 seconds!

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/o...cist.html?_r=0

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d2f07435f9f9

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_tw

I'm sure you won't read any of those because "LOL - MSM"...but there is plenty of evidence out there. Whether you choose to accept it or not is your own choice.
Sure it's ridiculously easy to Google "Trump is a racist" and find a ton of stuff. The non-stop feud between Trump and the old-school media more or less guarantees it.

But all this "evidence" you've linked doesn't establish your case at all. Trump is an old man. In his lifetime, racism and race relations have radically changed. It would be amazing if Trump wasn't a racist when he was younger. Most Americans were. The question to be asked is whether Trump has changed his views over the years and whether he is racist right now. I'd say he's only slightly racist and that the Left is wasting their time going after him on this issue.

The other problem is that the Left likes to play smoke and mirrors and shell games with this issue. Has Trump spoken out about Muslims? Yes he has. Islam is not a race. It's a religion. Has he spoken out against illegal immigrants, especially coming from Mexico? Yes he has. Mexican isn't a race either. It's a nationality. Do unsolicited words of support from white supremacist groups make you a racist? No they do not -- and if they do then everyone needs to boycott the Wall Street Journal. The Daily Stormer, Stormfront and the KKK seem to have realized that people suddenly started caring about what they have to say. So they've decided to shower the WSJ with their love and praise, probably trying to use their toxic support to destroy them too. Take a look at what the Daily Stormer had to say in response to the WSJ's recent attempt to discredit YouTube personality Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg -- known as Pewdiepie, the single most popular YouTube channel in existence.

Quote:
Pewdz, of course, was not a Nazi. He is an anti-racist Swedecuck, and he’s trying to stop the heroic n-gger-lynching good ol’ boys at the WSJ. As Daily Stormer is the world’s #1 WSJ Fansite, we need to do something about this. We have to save Ben Fritz.

The brave WSJ reporter that took down the Swedish **** PewDiePie is notorious for hard-hitting racist jokes. For example in 2009, he smirked that jews were “adept at frying”, a reference to the excellent act of shoving six million of them in a single incinerator at Auschwitz.

Here at the Daily Stormer, we’ve also been run off of countless ad networks, so we share in the pain of the WSJ. In solidarity I call upon the Stormer Troll Army to help save the WSJ from a notorious cuckold of Sweden.
Butthurt SJW PewDiePie Attempts to Stop Heroic WSJ Jew Burners – Daily Stormer

If the support of the idea that the support of the Daily Stormer and white supremacist groups proves something to you, then it is your personal duty to boycott the Wall Street Journal immediately. You need to boycott anyone who dares to sponsor or support them.
Or you could do like me and realize that such people are best left completely ignored and marginalized.

But the bigger problem I'm seeing is this: When somebody asks the question, "Is Donald Trump racist against blacks?" people will answer, "Sure, look what he's said about Muslims and Mexicans!" See the problem there? What does his opinion about Muslims and Mexicans have to do with his relationship with blacks? If you're going to insist that Trump hates black people, show me that he hates black people and leave other groups for another conversation. Therein lies the problem with lumping too many things under the umbrella of "racism."

All of that and I still don't like Trump nor do I support him. But I am tired of the overuse of these buzzword insults. The word "racism" has lost it's entire meaning. Sympathy and support for the real white supremacists will likely result from the Left just calling everyone that disagrees with them "racist" and that's very unfortunate. If you disagree with something Donald Trump does, let's talk about that. I'm a lot more interested in that than trying to armchair psychoanalyze the man.

Last edited by godofthunder9010; 03-04-2017 at 08:36 PM..

Old 03-04-2017, 07:53 PM

52,621 posts, read 47,821,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
All you seem to do is call him everything in the book to try to smear him without evidence. Hoping that something will stick. I have news for you its not going to work. We're onto your smear game!!!
There is no evidence. None. Zero. And that's good news! All the left-wingers have is to make stuff up, which they often do. This is what they do when a Republican is in office. They did it with Nixon, Reagan, and the two Bushes; they're doing the same with President Trump.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:54 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,655,250 times
Has he ever expressed regret for the ad asking for the death penalty against the wrongly convicted Central Park Five....?

Old 03-04-2017, 07:55 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,230,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Quote:
According to the article, Trump was present at a “near-riot” in Jamaica, Queens, New York in May 1927. By the paper’s count, at least 1,100 others were also in attendance. About a thousand Klansmen were also apparently at the rally when an altercation broke out, but whether Trump’s father was in any way involved with that was entirely unclear. Numerous people were charged with a variety of counts following the fight, but Trump’s father was not charged with anything at all.
Maybe Fred was PROTESTING the KKK back in 1927, you know, like the liberals protest everything they don't like in the 20teens.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:55 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,019,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
There is no evidence. None. Zero. And that's good news! All the left-wingers have is to make stuff up, which they often do. This is what they do when a Republican is in office. They did it with Nixon, Reagan, and the two Bushes; they're doing the same with President Trump.
I think some of his comments against whole religion (Banning Muslims from entering US) is kinda Racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies