U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 02:01 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,233,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Hillary had 3 million more votes than trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Trump had 77 more electoral college votes than hillary. Enough said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Why are you discussing Hillary? This thread is about the lightly attended Trump rallies. Nothing about Hillary to see here (or at a Trump rally, for that matter).
Because your fellow progressive did, try to keep up.

Trump is the POTUS, accept it and stop your whining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 02:09 AM

7,981 posts, read 3,420,082 times
Wow! This has to really have him crying. You know he's still obsessed with the popular vote and why he didn't get it. (Had to be fraud) he is so thin skinned I hope he lasts 4 years. I DONT WANT PENCE. He's worse!!!

Old 02-07-2017, 02:39 AM

3,249 posts, read 3,129,975 times
Trumps friend Howard Stern said that he believes Trump won't last a single term. He said that Trump has a "very sensitive ego and want's and needs everyone to love him" and that clearly is not happening.

Did you see the Trumps interview with Bill O'Reilly? What a train wreck that was.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:30 AM

12,247 posts, read 4,122,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Let me guess....they were all at work on a Sunday?

Pro-Trump rally held outside NYC’s Trump Tower | am New York
So what?
NYC is a left wing city, and pro Trump people likely had better things to do. They already made their point on election day.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:33 AM

12,247 posts, read 4,122,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
False news on your part. I have never had an alcoholic drink in my life so I was alert and intelligent when I voted. I have never understood why there are still polls after an election. Do these pollsters think we are going to go back and vote again? And we are still glad Trump won and really wish the losers would stop acting like losers and get on board and try to help make America great again instead of acting like donkeys. You could use a little attitude adjustment yourself. You are really being negative in trying to speak for everybody else when you totally don't get how we feel.

Some of us are praying for Trump every day because when he succeeds; our country benefits. We got a good president this time. Probably the best president since the 50's.
I've had plenty of alcoholic drinks in my life. And I was also alert and intelligent when I voted.
So, liberals, you can see that Trump support runs across the entire spectrum of people!

Old 02-07-2017, 03:45 AM

4,825 posts, read 2,321,382 times
Personally I don't think it matters how many show up. People who voted or do like Trump don't feel the need to advertise it. If someone asks me who I voted for or do I like him - they'' get the answer yes - but he's already President - I won't waste my time trying to outdo liberals at a rally just to make the point that I support him.

Also with the way the liberals are acting these days - I'm not going to take the chance of getting hurt with their antics. After 8 yrs of Obama - I just can't afford dr bills or having to take a day off of work due to someone else's rage.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:57 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,405,387 times
More wasting of ones and zeros by .....

Zeros?

One has to ask themselves....What do these people do..

Do they work
..Have a job
Use drugs
Sit around
Enjoy welfare

George Soros funds this garbage...And the little folks who are driven to drivel

Who is really evil?

I smell a rat...And more setup fake news junk

Old 02-07-2017, 04:12 AM

882 posts, read 473,624 times
I can't help but scratch my head at the thought of someone starting a thread like this. For what reason would there need to be a pro Trump rally? As others have mentioned in this thread, the time to have any kind of pro Trump rally would be prior to the election. There's no need to rally at this point because Trump and the Republicans are in power.

In addition, Trump has plenty of support for his immigration policy. The Trump hating Huffington Post poll released last Thursday, shows that only 44% of the public oppose Trump, while 48 percent back him and another 8% aren't sure. The earlier Reuters poll had similar findings with 44% opposing Trump while 48% back him.

No need to attend a rally.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:37 AM

37,773 posts, read 14,669,744 times
That two dozen people showed up in NYC to support Trump is pretty amazing. He was universally disliked in his own hometown even before he ran for office.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:41 AM

7,108 posts, read 2,851,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Time to admit it, people just aren't that into Donnie any more. I know it's hard, but these kinds of numbers don't lie. America is like the kid on spring break who wakes up in the morning and blearily looks over in disbelief at the loser they slept with when they were stupid drunk out of their minds the night before. Regret is setting in, big time.

His numbers, already dismal on the day he took office, continue their downward spiral. No amount of blathering can counter that fact. And once he becomes a big enough liability to the Republican party, they will find a way to be rid of him.

Eight people.

LOL.
LOL! You made me laugh.

I love how they always say, "Who cares?" Donnie cares, that's for sure!

Eight people. Hahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies