U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2017, 09:31 PM

11,328 posts, read 5,934,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump voters and third party voters gave us Trump.

Still feeling smug?
I was a third party voter, and nothing, let me be clear about this, N O T H I N G was going to get me to vote for Hillary, so to say that my vote somehow "gave" us the other candidate is 100% factually incorrect. Keep telling lies if they make you feel better, maybe you should work in the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 09:45 PM

14,123 posts, read 6,071,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Please articulate how Hillary Clinton is somehow less qualified to run a country than Donald Trump.

This ought to be good.
She's a proven liar who handled classified information on a home brew server and even had her maid with no security clearance print classified information. She used her smart phone email in Russia, when most diplomats and politicians leave all laptops and phones on the plane. She was pretty sick and tired just from the brutality of the campaign, and the job of president is even harder. And most importantly, she was an open borders person who admitted that she told voters one thing and did something else in private.

Trump may not have presidential experience, but no one ever does until they become president. He does have decades of executive experience, which is more than Obama had before he became president. My only issue with Trump is his tweeting, but his ego is what I'm counting on to make him try to be a good president for all. He wouldn't want to be known as a failed president. If you people would calm down and give him time to either do something good for the country or hang himself, then things would calm down a little and the country to breathe again. You're going about things the wrong way, which shows you're either too stupid to realize you're only helping Trump, or you're afraid Trump will succeed and make Democrats even more of a failure.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:48 PM

1,850 posts, read 555,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
She's a proven liar who handled classified information on a home brew server and even had her maid with no security clearance print classified information. She used her smart phone email in Russia, when most diplomats and politicians leave all laptops and phones on the plane. She was pretty sick and tired just from the brutality of the campaign, and the job of president is even harder. And most importantly, she was an open borders person who admitted that she told voters one thing and did something else in private.

Trump may not have presidential experience, but no one ever does until they become president. He does have decades of executive experience, which is more than Obama had before he became president. My only issue with Trump is his tweeting, but his ego is what I'm counting on to make him try to be a good president for all. He wouldn't want to be known as a failed president. If you people would calm down and give him time to either do something good for the country or hang himself, then things would calm down a little and the country to breathe again. You're going about things the wrong way, which shows you're either too stupid to realize you're only helping Trump, or you're afraid Trump will succeed and make Democrats even more of a failure.
LOLOLOLOLOL... but the emailz!!11!!!

Meanwhile Trump is letting his business be run a "blind trust" by his children.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL........ you got played by a fraud.... Obama was narcissistic.... what does that make Trump.....? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 02-07-2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Another good point. They should've tossed the ones that weren't performing and left in just a few who were showing promise.
That's not how it works. And we had some good candidates that the media absolutely refused to give any attention to because they were getting their instructions from the DNC. They thought they could pick a candidate guaranteed to lose to any democrat because they were sitting on that tape that they thought would sink Trump. That really pissed me off that they practically forced out good candidates with lack of coverage like Rand Paul so they could get their preferred democrat in the White House. I guess it backfired on them.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post

Meanwhile Trump is letting his business be run a "blind trust" by his children.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL........ you got played by a fraud.... Obama was narcissistic.... what does that make Trump.....? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I didn't get played. I know what Trump is, and I know the limits of government. I actually think Trump would be better for this country than Hillary Clinton. She wanted a continuation of little border security and opening the floodgates to refugees from countries we cannot vet from, streaming out of their countries because she and Obama continued to arm and fund rebels against Assad (causing a half million deaths and displacing millions more). Plus, she already proved she's incompetent. She pushed the Libyan action, and failed to close the Benghazi compound like all our other allies, and refused or ignored hundreds of requests from our ambassador there for more security. Her claim that she didn't recall those emails didn't pass the smell test. Libya was her showcase to prove she could handle international crises. She laughed when Qaddafi was killed. It was her baby, and she ignored emails from them? I don't believe it. She's either an uncaring ***** or she is incompetent, but for sure she's a liar. If she truly could not recall all the things she claimed she couldn't, then she's mentally not up to the job of president.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:

As for the "blind trust," do you really want to bring that up with the Clinton Foundation issues?

Old 02-07-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
I didn't get played. I know what Trump is, and I know the limits of government. I actually think Trump would be better for this country than Hillary Clinton. She wanted a continuation of little border security and opening the floodgates to refugees from countries we cannot vet from, streaming out of their countries because she and Obama continued to arm and fund rebels against Assad (causing a half million deaths and displacing millions more). Plus, she already proved she's incompetent. She pushed the Libyan action, and failed to close the Benghazi compound like all our other allies, and refused or ignored hundreds of requests from our ambassador there for more security. Her claim that she didn't recall those emails didn't pass the smell test. Libya was her showcase to prove she could handle international crises. She laughed when Qaddafi was killed. It was her baby, and she ignored emails from them? I don't believe it. She's either an uncaring ***** or she is incompetent, but for sure she's a liar. If she truly could not recall all the things she claimed she couldn't, then she's mentally not up to the job of president.
Yawn.... Learn to use a paragraphs or learn to be dismissed.... Not reading a wall of text/ignorance.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
As for the "blind trust," do you really want to bring that up with the Clinton Foundation issues?
Absolutely.... if we can bring up the Trump Foundation.... Do you think it's okay to use donation for legal fees? Like Trump has been charged with? He's already paid for Trump University.... we'll get another one out of him.... Can we talk about HIS ties to Saudi Arabia.....?

Old 02-07-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Ah..... so you are so weak to get a bump off the protestors.... I suppose some people don't mind watching the country burn.... so they can be right for like 3 months....
The only ones burning the country are you guys. That's on you, not me.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
The only ones burning the country are you guys. That's on you, not me.
Nope. It's on whoever was duped to vote for Trump.....

We got more Billionaires than the Bush Jr admin and we know how that turned out.... Seems folks are dumb enough to believe billionaires care about the working class....or even the middle class....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or