U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 10:39 PM

34,652 posts, read 29,007,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
In addition, the Chinese in China town, didnt fly a plane into our buildings, or kill 50 gay people at a bar in Orlando, or at a party in San Bernadino, or at a military base. You can multiply that times a 1000 all over the world
You really don't want us to start tallying up how many white dudes have committed mass killings here in the US, do you?

That is a long list.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:39 PM

19,814 posts, read 14,717,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You really don't want us to start tallying up how many white dudes have committed mass killings here in the US, do you?

That is a long list.
Hate to tell you but every Muslim on my short list is catergorized as white, by the US government, whether it was the Boston Bombers, the 911 Terrorists, or the Ft. Hood killer. I hope that American Arabs and middle Easterners that want to be categorized as non-white get their way because its skewing the mass homocide numbers onto the wrong group
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 11:44 PM

3,771 posts, read 5,478,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
And... based on this, you have concluded that all Muslims are horrible people?

He was clearly a fruitcake.

I think we've all "met" a white, German guy who said that, though. Does this mean all white, German guys are dangerous and we should ban them and their descendants from the country?

Nope.

Look, most Muslims (I have know/have known many of them) are just like every other law-abiding citizen you'll come across in the US. They love their families, they go to work every day, and they hope for a better future. They plan vacations. They have dinner with friends and family. They love one another.

I have been to some of the best barbecues ever with Muslim people cooking. And, as a southerner, that's saying something because we take that kind of cooking seriously.

Come on. Not all of an ethnic group is filled with terrible people.

Why on Earth do Muslims freak Christians out so much?

Ever notice that the majority of the fanatical people who freak one another out are from the "big three" religions?

Muslims, Jews, and Christians. All terrified of one another and trying to wipe one or more of the other groups off the face of the Earth.

The rest of us along with the more laid back members of those three aforementioned religions are all sitting around wonder what in the world is wrong with the zealots. And hoping they don't blow up the planet.

ETA: I have met more white, allegedly Christian people who've said they'd like to blow up all the Muslims than I have met Muslims who say they'd like to blow up all the white people. So, there's that. And I know a LOT of white people.
Are you serious? You know more a lot more white people in the US vs Muslims, who are 1% of the population? How could that be?

Muslims are 1% of the population, yet a majority of any type of terrorist event are carried out by Muslims. So I don't happen to see them as a group being a benefit, because per capita, then are much more dangerous.

People who think like you, ignoring basic math, probably wouldn't mind inviting 30 million Muslims to live here, so we would be 10% Muslim. Then we would have a Boston Marathon bombing or San Bernadito mass shooting every couple weeks vs every few months.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:44 PM

66,574 posts, read 33,830,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://youtu.be/eRxbD7UxMaY

Usually refugees and immigrants assimilate and are proud and happy to live in their new country.

That has been proven NOT to be the case with the overwhelming majority of Muslims in Europe as they have seen the change from the first immigrants who seemed to be happy to the 2nd generation that created extremists and are pushing their life style on the people who lived in the Country before these immigrants arrived.

There is no racism or anti religion but anti Sharia law that once the group is so large, will be forced upon others and due to freedom of speech that groups is openly preaching it!

You can say it isn't true but go to Europe and go into these neighborhood instead of going to the Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower!

See it with your own eyes! Not what the media wants you to see.

In the Netherlands you have Morocco aan de IJssel! A complete community and not a small community as over here some have two or three streets but a large community where the cops are too scared to go!

Because they did not understand, Islam is not a religion. It is a political ideology that rules peoples lives, over the laws of man.
The Quran, is their Constitution. It overrides all other.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:17 PM

19,814 posts, read 14,717,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Are you serious? You know more a lot more white people in the US vs Muslims, who are 1% of the population? How could that be?

Muslims are 1% of the population, yet a majority of any type of terrorist event are carried out by Muslims. So I don't happen to see them as a group being a benefit, because per capita, then are much more dangerous.

People who think like you, ignoring basic math, probably wouldn't mind inviting 30 million Muslims to live here, so we would be 10% Muslim. Then we would have a Boston Marathon bombing or San Bernadito mass shooting every couple weeks vs every few months.
And ten times the body count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or