U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 08:29 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,278,042 times

Advertisements

Too late. Your countries are already over-run by people who hate you & want you to follow their rules. Should have done some research before letting just anyone into your country. You are on your own so deal with issues you created for yourself. Btw, thanks for the heads up. We were able to save ourselves just in time by not repeating your dumb mistakes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 09:20 AM

44 posts, read 27,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
That is sad. People are trying to do that here too. We need police or there is just chaos. At least if that happened here, we would have a right to defend ourselves.
Here we have nothing like 2a we have probable cause which means the jury decides if any violence was necessary or not and also if someone hurts themselves robbing my home then I am liable. An old woman near me was sleeping one night and a man climbed up her conservatory to get through her window as she slept, he slipped and fell through her conservatory breaking a leg, he took her to court and bankrupted her.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:24 AM

14,228 posts, read 6,129,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoccieHobNob View Post
Here we have nothing like 2a we have probable cause which means the jury decides if any violence was necessary or not and also if someone hurts themselves robbing my home then I am liable. An old woman near me was sleeping one night and a man climbed up her conservatory to get through her window as she slept, he slipped and fell through her conservatory breaking a leg, he took her to court and bankrupted her.
How do people stand for that? It seems like that would be an issue most people would get behind to change laws like that. I know they can sue you here too, but I don't hear about it much. Maybe it happens more frequently in other area of the country. Just disgusting!

Old 02-09-2017, 10:48 AM

14,334 posts, read 15,155,812 times
Quote:
Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals
I can't imagine why?

What's up with that?

Old 02-09-2017, 11:26 AM

15,534 posts, read 17,773,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
ISIS wants the same thing, and even celebrated when Trump announced his ban.
Quote:
They celebrated the ban, knowing it will produce a slew of new recruits, and help radicalize muslims already living in US and Europe.
Are you new to propaganda? This is a common rhetorical style, 'No matter what happens, we are winning!'

This is a sample of how it works:

Ban

ISIS: "This is what we wanted, now we will gain new recruits and sympathizers for our cause! This is truly a sign of the corruption of the infidel!"

No Ban

ISIS: "This is what we wanted, our militants can move freely into enemy territory! This is truly a sign of the corruption of the infidel!"

Old 02-09-2017, 11:34 AM

10,132 posts, read 6,338,853 times
" Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals "

That's what my friends across the pond tell me. Not that I know everybody, of course, but I feel it's still a good reflection.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:37 AM

6,868 posts, read 3,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoccieHobNob View Post
Agreed. As a child I could be out in the park until 7-8pm on a weekend and we never had to lock our doors before bed but kids are always back before the evening and many are accompanied by adults. I have locks and alarms all over the place I have had a Somali try and stab me on a bus because I wouldn't let him pat me down to see what I had on me (which was very little) and luckily I managed to avoid any real harm and a Pakistani tried to pull my wife's clothes off whilst she was returning from work and we called the police who gave her a crime number and seemingly forgot aboutnthe case and my son was also chased by a migrant last year. I think it'd be a lot better if Europe would vet these guys a lot better then we do.
This is why I carry a gun.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:40 AM

3,103 posts, read 2,858,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Are you new to propaganda? This is a common rhetorical style, 'No matter what happens, we are winning!'

Ban

ISIS: "This is what we wanted, now we will gain new recruits and sympathizers for our cause! This is truly a sign of the corruption of the infidel!"

No Ban

ISIS: "This is what we wanted, our militants can move freely into enemy territory! This is truly a sign of the corruption of the infidel!"
EXACTLY! Some people are just so gullible.

7,074 posts, read 4,934,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post

Ban

No Ban

The left is lost in a whine fest/snowflake blizzard so you have to understand their off the wall bizarre "logic" in such matters. I guess the democrats losing over 1000 seats during obama reign will cause such a thing:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...der-obama.html

"The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency."

5,464 posts, read 2,504,615 times
Quote:
ISIS wants the same thing, and even celebrated when Trump announced his ban.
So after promising to infiltrate the 'refugee' migration to Europe and successfully using it to launch attacks in Europe they now support... and end to that migration?

No. The 'celebration' about the ban was simply an appeal to their self imposed victim status. It's transparently hypocritical to all but their deranged and illiterate lemmings.

More important, international immigration policies should not be shaped around how ISIS or any other terror group feels about it or may use it for cheap propaganda.

But what's really sad is that things this simple have to be explained to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or