Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 09:34 AM

25,662 posts, read 21,825,826 times

Advertisements

So, now that he isn't POTUS, I guess he doesn't spend all of his time golfing? Frankly, I am just so darn glad he is gone, I don't care what he does!

I'm still wearing my smile from hearing that Trump won the presidency!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2017, 09:37 AM

67,652 posts, read 60,329,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Are you seriously wishing ill will upon a former president? Seriously?
My, that was a jump - I mean a stretch.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:43 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,273,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
My, that was a jump - I mean a stretch.
Don't play innocent, Kathryn. We all know exactly what you meant by the question about who packed his chute and then your disappointment that he was only kite-surfing.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:03 AM

36,631 posts, read 67,212,236 times
Quote:
Don't play innocent, Kathryn. We all know exactly what you meant by the question about who packed his chute and then your disappointment that he was only kite-surfing.
Putinists love to joke about physical harm befalling others-a bit sick in the head really.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:06 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,188,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
After 8 years under the microscope and in the pressure cooker of the White House, I'm sure he's enjoying some well earned R & R.
Quote:
Are you seriously wishing ill will upon a former president? Seriously?
Quote:
^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, now that he isn't POTUS, I guess he doesn't spend all of his time golfing? Frankly, I am just so darn glad he is gone, I don't care what he does!

I'm still wearing my smile from hearing that Trump won the presidency!
President Obama's first golf outing was 4 months after he took office and President G.W. Bush
hit the golf course after 5 and a half months after taking office.
As for President Trump who criticized Obama for 8 years about playing golf - he took his first
vacation (playing golf) 2 weeks after he was sworn in.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:17 AM

18,131 posts, read 15,532,935 times
Ummm... so what's this threads point? So he's got a boatload of money and is taking down time that might (maybe) be once in a lifetime for the rest of us? Whatever. And all with a taxpayer price tag of SS protection and a whole slew of other perks. So who wouldn't be out having some fun?

Old 02-08-2017, 10:20 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,395,132 times
Trumplings...

So bitter over their "big win."

Old 02-08-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Oh please. I don't wish any actual harm to come to the former President. You can quit clutching at your pearls now.

Humor - it's so subjective.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Putinists love to joke about physical harm befalling others-a bit sick in the head really.
Putinist? Oh brother.

And I bet you've never even cracked a smile while watching America's Funniest Home Videos.

At least I'm not out doing THIS:

VIDEO: Female Trump supporter pepper-sprayed at U.C. Berkeley riot

Or THIS:
Multiple Arrests After NYU Protesters Rush Stage, Pepper Spray Conservative Speaker

OR this: (language alert)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKTEG9v5af8

Old 02-08-2017, 10:46 AM

5,267 posts, read 5,189,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Good for the ex-POTUS. It's not an easy job, regardless of political affiliation. I hope he enjoys his time off. Something tells me history won't be kind to him.
You're wrong...it will look very favorably on President Obama. We were losing over 800K jobs a month when he took over thanks to the Bush economy...he fully turned our economy around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies