Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 11:10 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do you love Trumps tantrums as well because our president is a whiny baby. Honestly, have we ever had such a thin skinned president who can't take any kind of criticism what so ever. And not only that, but he lies. It's embarrassing how he acts.
I have yet to see him standing in the middle of a highway blocking traffic, looting businesses and burning cars. The children throwing temper tantrums all are pretty solidly leftists. Did you notice that Pocahontas Warren holding her breath and stomping her feet this week?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 11:13 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
57% of the electoral college, but a loss in the popular vote. But a pretty fing huge margin. The country hates your president and he does not represent the majority. Deal with it.
Therein lies the problem.

63 million voted for Trump.

161 million did not. (66 Clinton. 95 did not vote.)

Trump has done nothing to win over those who didn't vote for him and he's acting so erratically, that he's losing supporters. There's a growing twitter list of folks who wonder if perhaps they might have been duped and are starting to regret voting for him.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:16 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Therein lies the problem.

63 million voted for Trump.

161 million did not. (66 Clinton. 95 did not vote.)

Trump has done nothing to win over those who didn't vote for him and he's acting so erratically, that he's losing supporters. There's a growing twitter list of folks who wonder if perhaps they might have been duped and are starting to regret voting for him.

You realize the 95 million that didn't vote aren't necessarily Democrats right? And why didn't they vote when the Clinton campaign kept saying Trump was so unacceptable they had to vote for Hillary just tonkwwnhim out of office?

And his stances on trade and infrastructure should please many Democrats

Man liberals keep g thing dumber and dumber

Old 02-09-2017, 11:17 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
57% of the electoral college, but a loss in the popular vote. But a pretty fing huge margin. The country hates your president and he does not represent the majority. Deal with it.

We don't elect presidents by popular vote. Racking up votes in liberal California means nothing. Sorry

Old 02-09-2017, 11:20 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I will not even get into how he condoned violence during his campaign, but I will ask you if you attended his bogus university and enjoyed getting swindled by the con man that has no moral right to lead anyone of any integrity.
That didn't answer any of my questions.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:26 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,636,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
We don't elect presidents by popular vote. Racking up votes in liberal California means nothing. Sorry
Which is a shame. Pretty easy to see where the educated stand in regards to both local and world politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I have yet to see him standing in the middle of a highway blocking traffic, looting businesses and burning cars. The children throwing temper tantrums all are pretty solidly leftists. Did you notice that Pocahontas Warren holding her breath and stomping her feet this week?
Nice name calling there. Really makes you look intelligent.

Here's a question: Why are the Republicans trying to take us back to 1960's America? You know, when America was supposedly "Great". Never mind the government imposed "Red Scare"... I mean Muslim Scare... Oh wait, I'm getting my decades mixed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies