Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 01:29 PM

501 posts, read 524,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
Many who have no problem believing the narrative of the "Western Colonialist" desiring to take advantage of and "bring into line" other cultures, or of Missionaries whose goal it is to "convert", apparently believe those "other cultures" to be incapable of similar motives.
Plain, simple English please. In my "snowflake" life, I have been taught that succinctness is the most effective way to communicate. Speak to inform, not to impress.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:31 PM

1,985 posts, read 2,045,423 times
Here are two neat visuals on immigration.

Two Centuries of US Immigration Visualized

Roots - Mapping Slave Voyages Interactive

Old 02-13-2017, 01:54 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRIAXc_w2E

Worth paying attention. Scary stuff.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:08 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,443,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essequamvideri View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRIAXc_w2E

Worth paying attention. Scary stuff.
He's got that Deutschland über alles vibe going on. Very strange for a 31 year old Jewish kid from California. Parents must have dropped him on his head!

Old 02-13-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
He's got that Deutschland über alles vibe going on. Very strange for a 31 year old Jewish kid from California. Parents must have dropped him on his head!
A contributing factor is that he a Duke grad. Creepy.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
A contributing factor is that he a Duke grad. Creepy.
Why do I have the feeling that on his resume for hobbies it lists:

Pulling wings off of flies
Drowning kittens
Peeping Tom

He makes the Donald look like Captain Kangaroo.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:40 PM

3,319 posts, read 5,528,486 times
We are getting way off topic here everyone....

Old 02-13-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
In the first one, it seems like all the immigrants went to Kansas City.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I believe that you are taking us far off topic.

It seems the lefties are suffering status ambiguity at high volume. In an interviews shown today, Pelosi responded to questions like a retarded old lady that was lost for any intelligent answers followed by Rep. Maxine Waters (the black U.S. representative from the 43 district of California.) Ms. Waters commented that Trump should be sued for his actions concerning Russia "whom he has his arms wrapped around." She tried to justify her nonsensical comment by resorting to Russia's attacks on "Korea" meaning Crimea. What a joke the crying party has become. I will take the "Jewish kid from California" gladly to be a spokesman for our president Trump that some brain dead losers like Pelosi and Waters. By the way, Maxine Waters is regarded as one of the most powerful women today in national politics. Now, that is funny. Speaking of being dropped on their heads. I wonder what happened to Pelosi and Waters, definately brain trauma.

Can you explain your association with "31 year old Jewish kid from California" and "Deutschland uber alles." It doesn't make sense.

I am not here to fight, I just have to reply when I see something that seems off the wall. Sometimes bitterness and hurt make people say and do stupid things. The sooner everyone accepts that the U.S. is in the beginning stages of recovery and healing, the better off we will be.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassielad View Post
I believe that you are taking us far off topic.

It seems the lefties are suffering status ambiguity at high volume. In an interviews shown today, Pelosi responded to questions like a retarded old lady that was lost for any intelligent answers followed by Rep. Maxine Waters (the black U.S. representative from the 43 district of California.) Ms. Waters commented that Trump should be sued for his actions concerning Russia "whom he has his arms wrapped around." She tried to justify her nonsensical comment by resorting to Russia's attacks on "Korea" meaning Crimea. What a joke the crying party has become. I will take the "Jewish kid from California" gladly to be a spokesman for our president Trump that some brain dead losers like Pelosi and Waters. By the way, Maxine Waters is regarded as one of the most powerful women today in national politics. Now, that is funny. Speaking of being dropped on their heads. I wonder what happened to Pelosi and Waters, definately brain trauma.

Can you explain your association with "31 year old Jewish kid from California" and "Deutschland uber alles." It doesn't make sense.

I am not here to fight, I just have to reply when I see something that seems off the wall. Sometimes bitterness and hurt make people say and do stupid things. The sooner everyone accepts that the U.S. is in the beginning stages of recovery and healing, the better off we will be.
Stephen Miller is a 31 year old Jewish kid from California who sounds like he'd be more than willing to open a crematorium in Charlotte to solve the immigration problem. Did you watch the video? If you think the U.S. is on the road to recovery and healing, I'd like a sample of what you're smoking! With the hostile attitude that Stephen Miller displays, I'd be very nervous if I were a recent immigrant to Charlotte, either legal or illegal ...because it seems to make very little difference in their treatment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies