Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 10:20 AM

10,747 posts, read 4,342,219 times

Advertisements

Does anyone on this thread think they would be good enough to run for office, with no political experience, almost no support from the media, and win?
Does anyone on this thread think they would be good enough to even win a primary?
No. None of you.
And why is that?
Because you aren't Donald Trump.
You aren't as talented as him.
Nobody wants to attend your rallies.
Your vocabularies are useless....

Old 02-14-2017, 10:21 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
An intelligent person is intelligent before they pick up a dictionary.
They may choose never to expand their vocabulary.
Or they may expand their vocabulary and then decide not to use it.
You may not be aware of it, but many people you meet in life have greater vocabularies than you, but they'll never show it.
And there are people who write essays and choose not to use their large vocabulary.
Those people also don't choose to sound like bumbling 4th graders.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Does anyone on this thread think they would be good enough to run for office, with no political experience, almost no support from the media, and win?
Does anyone on this thread think they would be good enough to even win a primary?
No. None of you.
And why is that?
We don't see you up there either, so that all goes for you as well.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:25 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
No. None of you.
And why is that?

that you Chris?

Old 02-14-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
We don't see you up there either, so that all goes for you as well.
Even if I was as talented as Trump (and I'm not, I'm probably about one-billionth of his talent), I'd rather he run for President than me.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Even if I was as talented as Trump (and I'm not, I'm probably about one-billionth of his talent), I'd rather he run for President than me.
Awwww, it's so sweet that they let you use the computer!

Old 02-14-2017, 03:40 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,223,846 times
Quote:
Who has said they don't understand Trump? The only internal conflict is wanting to stay well informed without compromising sanity. It's a circus, and he has the center stage. The only internal conflict is resigning to the fact that 25.5% of the population of the U.S.A. got this guy into the highest position in the free world.

No one is hanging on his every word, every morning when you wake up, more nonsense is out there in the headlines as news, as a collective "Wtf is he doing now".
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
His answers are strange he says "bad bad people" over and over or he will say "they are good people". I used to think George Bush had problems with public speaking but I have never seen a president even come close to Trump. He just can't seem to form the words so he just goes back to the few words he says all the time and repeats them. I actually think Trump has a few good ideas I was never a supporter of Clinton something doesn't seem right when he is in front of the cameras. Looking back at his speech rallies he did okay at some of those that is why I wonder if there is something wrong with him.
^^^agree. We keep hearing the same word or 5-7 words he keeps saying over and over and over
again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLuTphKsWZ4

Old 02-14-2017, 04:39 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
His dad taught him this trick. Tell people something long enough, even if its not true, the majority of the people will eventually believe it. He has done this for years, even more so now.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:41 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious:

Trump is dumb.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Awwww, it's so sweet that they let you use the computer!
You think you are any more than a billionth of Trump's talent?
Speaking of billions, even if you had many billions more money than Trump, and all the best Democrats (and media) working for you, it wouldn't get you the Presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies