Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2017, 10:29 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I thought Trump will never be president.
He never would have been under honest elections free of voter suppression and gerrymandering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 10:29 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I feel better. Flynn is a TRAITOR and a liar. Wonder if he was following Trumps's orders when he talked to the Russians.
Of course he was. The same way Trump is following Putin's orders.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:30 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
If you notice, DOJ and others warned the White House Flynn was a potential blackmail threat.

If you read between the lines, there is much more to this story with Flynn than simply giving the Russian ambassador a wink and a nod on sanctions.
Yates originally felt that Flynn's lying about sanctions talks was not going to,lead to,Logan Act but that Flynn's lies could be used bynRussia who,obviously would have taped it to embarrass the WH at later date
So she was trying to protect Trump's situation even if she was an Obama appointee to take Holder's AG spot as acting AG...
They had asked her to stay until Sessions was confirmed
The day after going to the WH with Flynn's lying story, she came out against the travel ban and was fired...
So Imkind of think maybe there was some extra anger from telling tales against Flynn that made her axing that much more vehement...

Old 02-13-2017, 10:32 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
So since Trump was warned that Flynn was vulnerable to Russian blackmail, I wonder what the Russians have on Flynn (and Trump)?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.76028dcc6411

Old 02-13-2017, 10:32 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,118,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He never would have been under honest elections free of voter suppression and gerrymandering.

AWWWW. You weren't happy with the election??

Old 02-13-2017, 10:33 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Flynn is going to be an American refugee in Moscow soon.
Nononono, he's a Republican falling on his sword for his master. That's a Fox timeslot, he can be next to Oliver North.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:34 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
If only Republicans weren't such corrupt, spineless pieces of crap. I'm not convinced they'll impeach.

I don't think most Republicans are that bad. Some are extremists, just as some of the leftists are extremists. Most of us on both sides are patriotic people who want the best for our country.

It will be good to have this person GONE. And it would be really good if someone with some integrity would take a good honest look at what is going on! There are good, honest Republicans who could DO something. Find out what on earth was going on with the Russians and DO something about it. There are leaks that say the NSC is a mess on the inside, chaos. Maybe much of this administration is in chaos--the GOOD Republicans need to come forward now. They can do something to save our country.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:35 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
I think this "ya!, oh!, ooo!, ahhh!," is a nice break for the left/the snowflakes for a while. And enjoy your tension "release"/therapy as some of you appear to be doing here, it's quite entertaining to read. But buckle in snowflakes.....still almost 4 years to go. I actually think it will be healthy for the left to decompress a little. It's been a most stressful time for you. And much better than the violence, shouting, insane outrage, etc. that's been coming out of your quarters for a few months now. Ruff!

And what an opportune time to walk down memory lane....ahh, the memories.....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Precious.....just precious.....

Old 02-13-2017, 10:35 PM

6,820 posts, read 14,032,189 times
I am not big on conspiracies but there are alot of unanswered questions here. We may or may get the truth here but a dark cloud is forming over his administration.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:36 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
If only Republicans weren't such corrupt, spineless pieces of crap. I'm not convinced they'll impeach.

I don't think most Republicans are that bad. Some are extremists, just as some of the leftists are extremists. Most of us on both sides are patriotic people who want the best for our country.

It will be good to have this person GONE. And it would be really good if someone with some integrity would take a good honest look at what is going on! There are good, honest Republicans who could DO something. Find out what on earth was going on with the Russians and DO something about it. There are leaks that say the NSC is a mess on the inside, chaos. Maybe much of this administration is in chaos--the GOOD Republicans need to come forward now. They can do something to save our country.
Well, I'm more so referring to the ones in Congress. Like McConnell, Ryan, and Chaffetz who continue to refuse to investigate or stand up to Trump, while getting paid off to vote for Trump's Cabinet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies